• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite Quality In Your Partner?

My boyfriend could be a little strict, and I love that he makes me listen to what he thinks is right. I had always been the dominant one in my past relationships and this is actually the first time that I've been with somebody that is more dominant than me. :D I also like that he listens to what I have to say, he's a good listener and I love that about him.

Werbung:
Probably how caring he is. I've never met someone who loves me and cares for me like he does. It feels amazing and it makes me feel loved

My favorite quality in my boyfriend is his sense of humor. We both think the same things are funny, and we just match so well. I love making people laugh, so if I had a boyfriend that didn't have the same sense of humor as me, it would be awkward. I wouldn't like it. It's like telling a joke that you think is really funny, but no one laughs at it. I think because our sense of humor is the same, we connect so well.

His best quality is the ability to make me laugh. He is such a goofball, and I wouldn't have it any other way. A guy who can make me laugh will get my heart no questions asked ;)

My husband is a soldier, he looks after me and my son very well, he is sweet and kind and a bit of a bad boy. I love him :)

My man is sweet, funny, sexy, caring and wise. He's my best friend in the world hands down. I didn't meet him until later in my life, but he was definitely worth the wait. I didn't even believe in true love until I met him. Now I believe.

My husband is a wonderful husband and father and would give the shirt off his back to provide for us. He works very hard, sometimes too hard, I think, but when he cuts loose and wants to have fun he is a blast! We have so much in common that we know everything about each other.

My favorite part about my partner is that he is kind and caring. I always get told that he loves me. But the best part is that he loves my kids like they were his. That is more important to me than almost anything.

my bf writes poetry for me.i was once angry on on him and asked him why do you love me,he replied
you are as beautiful as a rose.
you are
as brave as a solder in the frontline.
you are
as passionate as a wife cheating .
you are
as affectionate as a mother is of her child.
you are
as active as a persons heart is beating on rollercoster ride.
you are
"queen of love" if you say micheal jackson is king of pop.
you are
lovable even if you don't ask for it.

Phew, it's difficult to find one quality, since he does have quite few and some annoying things, but the good stuff is way 'bigger'.

He is the kindest person I know. Unselfish, very honorable, the type of a man who'd never harm anyone, badmouth or anything like this. He's always there to help and inspire and this attracted some amazing people to become his friends. He really cares about me and us, is a 'family-man' etc. He really has a lot of qualities, that's for sure ;)

My husband is very considerate to me and is concerned about my well being. He loves to make me happy and spoils me rotten. I love how he knows how to treat a women. He knows how to open up doors for women and still does for me even after being together for 30 years. He is the best husband, dad and grandfather that any man could possibly be. He loves me with all his heart and loves our children and granddaughter with his whole heart as well.

Werbung:
That's so sweet of your partner, Snowbaby! As for my partner, I'd say his best quality is his faithfulness. No matter where he will be, I am confident that his body and heart only belongs to me :) He's like my ID, even if it gets lost, everyone knows it's mine :)

Back