• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite Quality In Your Partner?

Werbung:
He does what he's told!

what??
biggrin.png

mine is he always seems to make me have those butterflys again like when we first met

(I get those feelings as well and we have been together for 10 years.)

we have been together 2 and it feels the same

How every word he says, every action he makes... make me smile. Every smile he gives lighten up my sulky mood. How he can make me feel better in seconds.. and how he put up with my out of this world tantrums.. Just adorable. :oops:

There are numbers of qualities that I like on partner:

- Loving and caring
- responsible
- God-fearing and prayerful
- honest
- Understanding and supportive
- Romantic and funny
- Hard-working
Above all, I love the of he is and the way he is as a whole.

My favorite quality in my partner is the fact that he feels the need to tell the entire world that we are in love, and that he loves me more than anything <3 :) .

My favorite quality of him is being sweet and thoughtful. Even if I don't show it, I do appreciate simple things that he does when I am tired or hungry. And he never cheats on me. I believe I could never find someone as faithful like him nowadays.

My favorite quality of him is being sweet and thoughtful. Even if I don't show it, I do appreciate simple things that he does when I am tired or hungry. And he never cheats on me. I believe I could never find someone as faithful like him nowadays.

Oh! That's very sweet. I would say the same thing about my own spouse who is genuinely a good and decent man. He is very much a gentleman, though he looks more like a big rugged outdoorsman, a gruff bear type guy. He might not look all suave and sophisticated but he has a genuinely good heart and only thinks of my comfort even before his own. He lives in my heart forever for that reason.

The other thing I would say that I admire about my partner's qualities is that he is a very good father to our daughter. He is very responsible and caring for her. Some other man might not even care to be involved in the daily care of their own child. But, my spouse goes out of his way to make sure her daily needs like food and entertainment are taken care of. He doesn't just do the fun stuff like play but is there for the other parts like fixing meals and snacks and cleaning up after her and providing good instruction for her, even helping tutor her in home school studies. I couldn't ask more from a man. We are a good parenting team.

My favorite quality of my BF is his sense of humor. I feel like I'm the most luckiest girl when my boyfriend is right next to me, cracking jokes or pulling on goofy faces when I'm sad and it's great that he's intelligent enough to tell when a joke might work and when not. He's great! Ahhh1 :D

Werbung:
It simply has to be the way he always makes me feel so special, and continuously tells me he loves me. (It will break my heart when we both return to seperate universities.)

Lol...My post above was put here on August 29th 2009, and a lot has changed since then.

My boyfriend then is now my fiance and although we lived together when we could during our university days, we have now been living together full time since graduating last year, and life simply couldn't be better. :)

Nothing at all has changed between us, except that I love him even more now that I am truly part of his life, he still treats me just the same and as a complete equal, always asking for my opinion and views, and never making any decisions which involve the both of us without consulting me first. :)

He is as far as am concerned, just the most adorable loving guy in the whole world, and I know that am so very lucky indeed to have him in my life. :)

Back