• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite Quality In Your Partner?

Right now, there isn't anything that I love about my spouse. We are at a place where we are on the brink of separating and I think I will be glad when it does end--it is too much to deal with. When a person feels like that, there is no way that I can say that I have a favorite quality in my spouse. :-(

I'm so sorry to hear this:( Everyone deserves to be madly in love and to have the most wonderful partner. You should be with somebody who makes you happy... maybe it's time to break up with him? I know that it's always extremely painful but sometimes it's the only way to find true happiness.

Werbung:
I'm so sorry to hear this:( Everyone deserves to be madly in love and to have the most wonderful partner. You should be with somebody who makes you happy... maybe it's time to break up with him? I know that it's always extremely painful but sometimes it's the only way to find true happiness.

Thanks! You are so right. It is definitely time to beak up with him but the only thing is, he always makes me feel bad about it when I am on the brink of telling him that I want to end it. Two days ago, I told him that I wasn't happy in the relationship and I wanted to to end it and he gave me some sob story and I changed my mind. I don't know what is wrong with me; why can't I just leave and not care if he wants me to stay. Hopefully, I will get the courage one of these days to walk away and never look back.

Thanks! You are so right. It is definitely time to beak up with him but the only thing is, he always makes me feel bad about it when I am on the brink of telling him that I want to end it. Two days ago, I told him that I wasn't happy in the relationship and I wanted to to end it and he gave me some sob story and I changed my mind. I don't know what is wrong with me; why can't I just leave and not care if he wants me to stay. Hopefully, I will get the courage one of these days to walk away and never look back.

You loved him once, so it's natural that you don't want to make him sad, even when there isn't any other choice. You can't be with him only because you feel sorry for him though. You have every right to be happy and I'm pretty sure that both of you will be happier with other people. Remember, the sooner you break up with him, the sooner you're free to find the love of your life.

I've been in a relationship like that myself. It's extremely difficult, and it doesn't seem like any decision is the right one. You feel bad about staying and you feel bad about leaving. But you do have to leave, because it's what is best for you, and you know it. Make the decision and stick to it. The longer it continues the harder it will be. Good luck! And we will be here with our support.

Right now, there isn't anything that I love about my spouse. We are at a place where we are on the brink of separating and I think I will be glad when it does end--it is too much to deal with. When a person feels like that, there is no way that I can say that I have a favorite quality in my spouse. :-(
Ofcourse not. Good luck; sometimes its OK to release yourself from a stressing relationship. Relationships are tough, at the very least.

Ofcourse not. Good luck; sometimes its OK to release yourself from a stressing relationship. Relationships are tough, at the very least.

For those of you unlucky enough to have a partner..... ..... what is your favourite quality in your partner?

For me it's the fact that hardly an hour goes by where I'm not told he loves me
Mine assures me that showing his love everyday is better than saying it everyday. I'm not sure; I like hearing it. His nicest quality, I think, is his sense of humor. It's not as good as it once was but i think that is a casualty of 'time'---they don't try too hard after a while. We usually laugh at the same things.

His best quality is making himself available, even if he was busy. We work well together to help each other. If I need him to assist me or accompany when I need help, he travels long distances just to help me with a task or spend time with me. The longest he traveled was when I flew one way to see my mom 1000 miles away and he missed me, so he got on a plane & flew 1000 miles one way open ticket to see me & meet my parents, then got us a flight home to see his mom :).

Another quality I like is his peacefulness and the love he shows through his affection & not just words. He allows me to speak my mind even if he disagrees. When he voices his opinion, he never raises his voice to me, and when we go places, he spoils me & lets me get whatever I want.

The obvious admiration he holds for me, even though Im not sure why!
<
He makes me laugh.
<
That is my spouses best attribute, as well. Also, he is very kind and friendly, an amazing grandpa! Lots of nice qualities.

No, no give yourself time to heal; it will take awhile. Someday, believe it or not, you may look back and say he was a helluva pasta cook or played backgammon like a pro. My former is a pretty good dad so he gets a pass after all these years! Still don't like him.

I love how he rubs me every night since we've been together and that is about 9 years. How he loves me big or small and still thinks I'm gorgeous no matter what. He puts up with all of my mood swings, which makes me a hand full. He is just right for me!

I love how I feel like I can talk to her about anything, and that we have a lot in common. I don't have to feel like I'm bothering her if I'm being open about my feelings and I do the same for her. I also love that she also encourages me and pushes me to do the best I can at everything I do. :)

I love the fact my guy tells the sweetest things ever, he seems to emphasize with the fact I'm not well right now and need to go to the doctor often. Other guys would have probably felt appalled, but he didn't. He told me he'd love me no matter what happens and how badly this disease affects me. He said he'd be there for me always. That meant the world to me, having someone supporting you like that during such a hard time means the world to someone in my situation.

Werbung:
I think it is the fact that he helps me through situations that other people cannot. There is something about being with the same person for so long that makes you understand each other in ways that other people cannot. He just knows when he should say something or when he should just give a hug.

Back