• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite Quality In Your Partner?

Werbung:
My favorite quality in my partner is that he has the ability to remember unusual things about me that I forgot I even told him. We've been in a committed relationship for almost three years and, to this day, he can still come up with something he remembered I mentioned when we were just dating.

I love everything about my partner. :D Well, I love the fact that my lover is very patient. I'm very moody and having a partner who is my opposite is great! XD Hehe. I also love the sweetness of my honey. Even if I'm temperamental, my love never fails to elicit laughter from me. :D

I love how he is really relaxed, and he doesn't try to impress me, and I don't have to try to impress him either. I can go on Skype with him with a disaster for my hair and it won't matter. :D

As a nurse, I can say that I'm really a busy person. No time for gimmicks, for outing, for nightlife even for friends, but even though I am busy as beaver my boyfriend still have time to make something special for me, irregardless if I appreciate it or not nor disregard him every time I feel so tired, he never fails to do something good for me. He's very understanding and very caring that I wish I can also do the same thing for him.

I love him so much. :)

I have to say that my favorite quality about my husband is that he so handy. He knows how to take apart and fix everything and I find that so sexy! I love that so much about him :D

There are numbers of qualities that I like on partner:

- Loving and caring
- responsible
- God-fearing and prayerful
- honest
- Understanding and supportive
- Romantic and funny
- Hard-working
Above all, I love the of he is and the way he is as a whole.

All very nice qualities. Would be nice to find more men who have these characteristics. My partner is many of these things. He's not as romantic as i wish he were but maybe because he doesn't think i want those things.

My hubby does everything he can to take care of me, both emotionally and physically. Makes me feel very safe and happier.

Lol...My post above was put here on August 29th 2009, and a lot has changed since then.

My boyfriend then is now my fiance and although we lived together when we could during our university days, we have now been living together full time since graduating last year, and life simply couldn't be better. :)

Nothing at all has changed between us, except that I love him even more now that I am truly part of his life, he still treats me just the same and as a complete equal, always asking for my opinion and views, and never making any decisions which involve the both of us without consulting me first. :)

He is as far as am concerned, just the most adorable loving guy in the whole world, and I know that am so very lucky indeed to have him in my life. :)

That's really lovely to hear. Sometimes living together messes up a relationship cause you get to see the worst in your partner. Thankfully the living arrangements only deepened the love. That's a good thing. You are very lucky. :D

The best quality that life partners can have is respect for each other - if they have that then all the other qualities such as trust, affection, honesty etc will just fall into place naturally.

My partner could have a temper and could be really jealous. But he is sweet, caring, thoughtful and expressive at the same time. The combination of bad and good things about him makes him perfect, and that's what I love best about him. :D

He is my best friend...he makes me laugh...and is very understable when I have problems...he knows how to cook....and is an passionate lover!

Werbung:
I love my boyfriend so much... he is the sweetest guy I know and he was so patient with me when I went through my big breakup a few months ago... and I don't know what I would have done without him... he is also the cutest and funniest guy in the world and he makes me so happy even just thinking about him. :D

Back