• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite Quality In Your Partner?

I love the fact that he doesn't just accept me for who I am.He thinks I'm perfect most of the time,but at points when I'm not,he brings it to my notice and helps me change it.I've become so much strong minded than before,and all thanks to him.I'm lucky to have him by my side:)

Werbung:
My boyfriend is really, really caring. Like the father-type of caring. He rarely (almost never) lets me spend much because "it's the guy's duty to do the spending." He always treats me like I'm practically the only girl worth looking at in the world (though, frankly speaking, it gets creepy at times, but hey) and he's really overprotective. Yup, those are the things I love about him.

Although this quality can be annoying; not even 10 minutes can go by without him saying he loves me.
He is always making me laugh even when I don't feel like laughing.
He will do anything and everything for me whether I ask or not.
He tells me how beautiful I am every day.
He treats me like a queen

I feel that I'm lucky to be married and have a husband that really loves me and our children. The quality I like most about my husband is that he always fulfils all his responsibilities and I love the fact that he takes his responsibilities seriously.

Two more (minor) qualities I like about my boyfriend is that he has one heck of a sweet tooth. Believe me, I LOVE sweets with a passion - and he loves them more than I do.

Also, he's way better than crafts compared to me. He's a full-on guy, but he's really good at cross-stitching, sewing, paper crafts and crochet. So imagine, most of his gifts are these adorable hand-made things. One Valentine's Day, he gave me a bouquet of all hand-made assorted flowers adorned with ribbons and glitter. It certainly made more of an impression compared to all the fresh flowers that other girls were getting.

Hmm, favourite quality eh? I really don't have a certain favourite, maybe because I just love everything about him.

Well one that stands out is probably his huge respect towards women. I swear one of the worst things you can do is pick on a woman in front of him, he will go mental! Also, he is known in their area to be a tough one : people either genuinely respect him or are just scared of him. To be honest I'm only one of the few girls who can approach him without dying inside :p. Anyways, I love that about him, but what I love more is that despite all that, if he's with me, he becomes a whole different person - he becomes a gentle person, so soft and cheesy :p

There are so many things I love and adore about my boyfriend I cannot pick one favorite. So here is a short list of my top favorite qualities of my man:
He is 100% honest
He is very love
He is an amazing father
He is a hard worker
He is always a strong supportive parnter
He is an incredible lover
He is highly intelligent
Randomly at some point every day he sends a text to say he loves me (we hardly see each other due to our work schedules)

And those are only a few of my favorite qualities of my man.

My number one favorite thing about my man is his intelligence. I love being able to sit down with him and have an intelligent conversation, or even have my own knowledge challenged occasionally.

My favorite quality in my partner is the fact that he is a deeply compassionate human being, and anyone can see it by his actions, which are filled with integrity. It helps that he is super hot too, lol. :cool:

My favorite quality is that he's understanding and patient. He never raises his voice or gets too mad about something.

I would have to say his goofy-ness. I swear everyone his is the most hyper person ever. I am not a morning person at all. Sometimes I bitch him out but always laughs about it and he still brings a smile to my face..rain or shine. :)

I'm unable to pick just one quality. I love everything about my boyfriend:D He is the most wonderful man in the entire world. He is intelligent, responsible, honest, sensitive, manly, caring - he treats me like a princess which I love so much - he is patient with me, he is always there for me, he makes me smile even when I'm sad. And he is very good looking:p

For those of you unlucky enough to have a partner

First, I feel I am very lucky to have a partner. Or, at least, the partner I'm currently with. I am very deeply in love, and I couldn't be happier.

My favorite quality? His patience. He has copious amounts of it, and he definitely has to use it sometimes. I'm not all that smart when it comes to relationships, and sometimes I say things I don't mean, or say things I mean in a way that can easily be taken badly. If his patience wasn't part of our relationship I don't think we would have lasted very long.

Werbung:
Right now, there isn't anything that I love about my spouse. We are at a place where we are on the brink of separating and I think I will be glad when it does end--it is too much to deal with. When a person feels like that, there is no way that I can say that I have a favorite quality in my spouse. :-(

Back