• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Are You Reading Right Now?

I am currently reading Rage of Angels by Sidney Sheldon. A really suspenseful novel and it thrills me a lot. Really good story plot.

Werbung:
Currently reading the Bible. :) Got no other book in store or bought that can be read. So, I'm spending time reading the Bible. This is not the first time I'm reading it.. I read it 3x a week, but like 2-4 chapters only.. Now I'm reading by book.. :p

I'm reading City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. It's the first book of the Mortal Instruments series.

Right now, I'm reading "Eat, Pray and Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert. I love her sense of humor and the way she effectively transfers it in written form. :)

I am currently rereading the Harry Potter series. Before that, I was reading Something Borrowed and a couple other books by that author. Gotta get my reading in now before school take over my life with textbook reading.

I am reading The Ring of Solomon by Jonathan Stroud, the 4th in a series of books about a demon called Bartimaeus. Very creative, well written and funny.

Right now, I have started reading the bible. Then I plan on starting the Koran...and then on to The Torah and Bhagvad Gita etc . I just completed A Course In Miracles by The Peace Foundation...it took me a year but it was time SO well spent.

I just do a bit every night before I sleep etc...little bits of time add up. I also enjoy reading magazines for lighter entertainment and some of Roald Dahls short stories for some darker entertainment.

I'm now reading Sidney Sheldon's Tell Me Your Dreams. It's very informative and will really make you think, not a typical novel. It tackles the multiple personality disorder and how can it be justified in court. It makes us think that it does exist and I'm surprised to learn that some people are not aware that they have this condition. It is full of suspense and will really force you to read it in one sitting. Highly recommended!

Just finished The Hunger Games, but starting Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters :)

Werbung:
I'm now reading The Winter Ghosts by Kate Mosse and it is very good. I loved her books Labyrinth and Sepulchre so have been looking forward to reading this for some time.

Back