• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Are You Reading Right Now?

Snowbaby

What are you reading right now?

Currently I'm reading Myleen Klass' "My Bump & Me". I've only just started reading it, but it's good! Very down to earth and "human" if that makes sense!!

What about you?

Werbung:
This thread
<

Neato, one of the books sitting on my shelf waiting to be read is Nineteen Minutes by Jodie Picoult.

Right now I'm reading The Time Traveler's Wife. I'm really enjoying it.
<

Okay, I have to say Nineteen Minutes was a total let down - I didn't find her to be that good of a writer. If you want a book full of bad metaphors, then it's a good choice, but otherwise... it wasn't great.

Though The Time Traveler's Wife is absolutely amazing if anyone is looking for a good love story.
<

just finish with one old book "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" is about brono whose pop is a nazi. the movie will be release sept 2008 (UK). im waitin..

Currently reading A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. I'm about 1/4 of the way through it already (just started it 2 days ago) and it's amazing so far. I've read The Kite Runner by the same author too and loved it as well. Definitely check out his books. :yes:

Right now I am reading The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray. This is the third part. It is such a great book. Very good author. If anybody enjoyed Harry Potter this book is very similar to it. Fiction. I would recommend this all three books. Let thee be warned though the third book is rather thick. No no, it is very thick. I love the appearance of the book.

Besides Asia on a Shoestring, I;m reading Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice cos it was lying around the house. And it's actually awesome.

I am currently reading Flowers On My Grave by Ruth Teichroeb. It is the true story of an Ojibwa boy who committed suicide when he was 13 and how his death "has helped break the silence on child abuse".

Werbung:
I'm currently reading literature for my education. It's about social psychology.
I have an exam due in about 2 weeks so I am getting ready for this exam by reading the literature and making a summary of the most important things in the text. When I don't have as much homework as I do at the time being, I love to read thick novels. Especially if they are fantasy stories like Harry Potter, Twilight or Darren Shan. I'm looking forward to a whole lot of reading in the summer :)

Back