• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Key to a good relationship?

What do u think is the key to a strong relationship?

• Total voters

Snowbaby

<

Werbung:
I am a strong believer in communication being the secret to strong relationships.

If there's no communication, it's difficult to move forward huh, but then again u need trust as well, but I still think communication!

I put a mixture of all of the above. Though I agree Snowy communication what be the biggest part of the pie.
<

mixture of the above for me...
I have a brilliant relationships with David, in our nearly year of being together, we havent had a single fight, we went through a bit of a rough patch for about two weeks, but that has completely gone, and it was only due to lack of communication (gee, being in nz wouldnt cause that would it!?!?
<
)

Communication is a biggy but i think you need a bit of everything to stay happy
<

I struggle somtimes to talk don't know why
<

sooner text or write letters dont have to worry about peoples reactions

Feel like i have let alot off my chest since i started coming on gp

less stress on myself pass it to you lot instead lol

Charlotte
<

I remember my mum insisting that communication is the key to any good relationship (which would be why her and my dad are always saying I love you to eachother and to us kids too) so I put that, as I agree.

Trust is also a big one but not as much as communication. Friendship, I think, is better than love though.

i think love, communication and trust. there shouldnt be bad secrets-it destroys, if you cant talk to them you're sunk and its not a relationship more then friends without love lol.

i happened to click the null vote though... damn 12.54am...

Werbung:
Back