• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Key to a good relationship?

What do u think is the key to a strong relationship?

• Total voters
Werbung:
I would say a mixture of it all.

Most would say sex and lust have nothing to do with the relationship, but I beg to differ.

If the sex is bad (to either partner) there is a chance for him/her to find it better elsewhere, regardless of how good the relationship is. And if there is no lust for your partner, what keeps you there? And in those (not so rare) cases, the best of friends in a relationship can turn into the worst of enemies. Not saying those two things are the most important thing (and by all means they are not) but they do play just as strong of a role as the rest.

So pretty much I would personally say, they are all about equal and keeps a relationship healthfully balanced
<

Werbung:
I put a mixture. I thought long and hard about this question and for a moment I thought it would be communication but then I realized you can communicate but what is communication without trust. I then thought that trust really takes a big meaning in things as well. But it didn't seem quite right. So I thought some more and I realized and shortly came into the conclusion that everything up there come hand in hand, that you need one to complete the other. So yeah that is why I put all.

Back