• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi L0l!!11!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
y iz no1 respnding?/?
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Patience is a virtue... welcome to girlpowerforum.com
<
enjoy your stay with us

Welcome aboard.
<

You might want to try and use proper english in your posts though, 'l33t speak' is generally frowned upon in most forums.

Thanks
<

Hello :wave2:

I have to agree with Bertha.... I can barely understand your posts!! Kinda puts people off reading
<

<
to Girl Power, nice to have you with us. If you need any help, feel free to post in the support fourm
<

Snowy
<

Originally posted by bertha@Jul 16 2005, 09:25 AM
You might want to try and use proper english in your posts though, 'l33t speak' is generally frowned upon in most forums.
HeHe.. get with the times bertha.. that aint called l33t speak.. that is what is commonly known as txt talk.. by the younger generation... mainly the younger generation use it in everyday life specially thous from England.. but i must it is a rather poor way of typing.. keyboards have all the letters right there infront of you it aint as if you have to hit the same key a few times to make the letter apear.. and to be honest its probably sometimes quicker typing the letter than shift hit symbol lol anyhoo *whistles*
<

ps. its even worse when you see adults using it nowadays.. its really is one of them annoying ways of communicating.. we would be aswell going back to the cavemen days and mumbling then clobbering each other over the heads with sticks.. infact it seems if we are going that way anyways.. *sigh*

*removes matches from PP*

Now now, you will scare the new people!!! At least wait a few days
<

Originally posted by Bubbles+Jul 16 2005, 01:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bubbles @ Jul 16 2005, 01:42 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-bertha
@Jul 16 2005, 09:25 AM
HeHe.. get with the times bertha.. that aint called l33t speak.. that is what is commonly known as txt talk [/b]
Whatever.... it's still silly
<

Originally posted by xXXHoTTgUrlXXx967@Jul 17 2005, 06:51 AM
Thanx fro the warm welcumz! Sry i cant spel gud i am dislexik.
That sucks xXXHoTTgUrlXXx967.

Hope you like it round here
<
. We all do. Do try to make an effort with the spelling though please?

Merci beaucoup
<

Werbung:
Being dyslexic is fine by us, but being dislexic doesn't make you talk in that language.....

However, you are fine here, cos we're all insane... just act a bit nutty and you'll fit right in
<
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back