• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi L0l!!11!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't nutty until i started coming on here and now look at me
<
<
<
<

Werbung:
Originally posted by fastchaz36@Jul 17 2005, 09:59 PM
I wasn't nutty until i started coming on here and now look at me
<
<
<
<
Don't deny it chaz.... you're the one who turned us all insane
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
HeHe.. get with the times bertha.. that aint called l33t speak.. that is what is commonly known as txt talk..[/b]

It can't all be txt talk, who would use "L0l!!11!!" in a txt message, it's not exactly a shorthand way of writing anything.

:umm:

Originally posted by bertha@Jul 20 2005, 12:51 PM
It can't all be txt talk, who would use "L0l!!11!!" in a txt message, it's not exactly a shorthand way of writing anything.

:umm:
Aye well.. i've never found txt talk to be shorter..
<
the LoL!!!! is a form of txt talk
<
also an acronym/abreviation of "Laughing out loud" on IRC and other chat systems
<
.. Yes you know im right bertha lmao
<

<
punjarts in your general direction
<

Yes you know im right bertha lmao[/b]
Well I thought i'd find out for sure one way or the other, so I looked it up in Google and according to Wikipedia under the definition of 'leet speak' :

Another common feature of Leet is over-exclamation, where a sentence is postfixed with many exclamation marks: pHu><x0|2z j00 L4yMUr!!!!!!!!!!

In some cases, because the exclamation symbol (!) resides on the same key as the number one ("1"), over-exclamation can be accidentally typed with extraneous digits, owing to the excitement of the typist: y0 d00d th1s 5h1zZ47 R0Xx0rzZ!!!!!11.[/b]

So it isn't txt talk at all, it's a part of 'leet speak' as I originally said.

<
punjarts right back at ya
<

Nuhuh.. we will both have to agree on it just being damn right messy and annoying
<

Werbung:
Originally posted by bertha@Jul 22 2005, 05:39 AM
Certainly is, whatever it is it should be banned
<
<

You don't text do you? And if you do you have the kind of phone that can fit 300-400 characters in a text so you don't have to worry about fitting it all in. *headesk*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back