• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite Quality In Your Partner?

mine has to be, the way he says i love you. well use too he hardly says that no more. :(

i love the way he smiles, and his body is lovely.

i love the way he talks alot of Rubbish, that i dont even like aka, football.

but.. i hate the aguing we are having.

Werbung:
My fav quality in my bf...is the way he makes me feel...he makes me happy and even when we fight I know we are fighting for eachother...our relationship and love...he is my world...oh and he has the prettiest eyes in the world...BRIGHT BLUE!!!

Myspace.com/denisejs

Check out my pics...

It simply has to be the way he always makes me feel so special, and continuously tells me he loves me. (It will break my heart when we both return to seperate universities.)

Well, She's surprisingly accepting. She doesn't try to change me, She listens and gives good advice. She's intelligent both academically and about the world and other people. She can read situations and people like a book. There's never a boring moment with her. She's like a magnet when it comes to social life. Even sitting in silence, doing nothing is fun with her.

I think would be perfect for me in terms of looks as well as attitude and behaviour.I think she has to understand me in any situation for a long relationship.I always want a love from her.She also be loyal with me which is most important thing in long relationship.

I don't want smart I want who care for me loving and understanding ,whose know today he is smart tomorrow if his smartness spoiled than. My favourite quality of my partner is understanding must.

I like your post about favourite Quality in your Partner. It is very helpful and interesting for every one who want to know about all this thing. According to me i think that my favourite thing about her is how CONSIDERATE she is, she's HONEST too which is a super turn-on!

Well, she is surprisingly accepting. She does not try to change me, she listens and gives good advice. She is intelligent, both academically and on the world and other people. She can read situations and people as a book. There is never a dull moment with her. She is like a magnet when it comes to social life. While sitting in silence, to do something fun with her.

He has the most sincere smile I have ever seen. But hes so shy he doesnt use it as much as he really should.

My favorite quality in my partner is that he always has my back. I know that if everyone turned against me, he would still be on my side.

Werbung:
The way that he is always fair to me no matter what. He has his bad days sure but he never lets that get in the way of our relationship.

Back