• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite Quality In Your Partner?

Werbung:
wow thats a hard one.... lol!

that hes not around me 24/7, j/k

hes really funny, hes a good father and he says the stupidest things like instead of saying spaghetti he says basketti (im laughin now thinking about it) but he just cant get it right

Im loyal and stick by people I love through the thick of all situations good bad ,. and the fact that Im a natural born artist with the big guy upstairs blessings so he owns it i produce it . and apprieciate it ,

AHHH ! WHAT A DUFUS I AM, I DIDNT SEE THE WORD PARTNER . LOL

<

What I like about my baby most is, no matter how upset I get or how annoyed at something I am, he can alway put a smile on my face with just a few words. (Even if it is him I am annoyed at lol)

sometimes he dont even have to say anything, just bat his eyelashes and grin real big and say "you know you are cute when you are mad".

he is evil I tell you!

Werbung:
I have a newish boyfriend!

My favorite thing about him is that he lets me be the way that I am...he's not trying to change me. Plus, he's a great cook, and I don't have to do that anymore!!

Back