• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite Quality In Your Partner?

No, I'm saying your... Bad medicine
<

Werbung:
LOL!!! You cheeky *covers Snowy's eyes*. Actually I wouldn't have even been born. You are wayyyyyyy older than me!!
<
<
Now go to Santa Fe!!

I love the way Subby makes up little songs about me on the spur of the moment and sings away to himself

I also love the way he told me I wouldn't dare to post that on here
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Princess Pyro @ Sep 18 2006, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I love the fact that he treats me sooo well. And respects me. And won't lay a hand on me without my permission. And yeah, I just love him in general
<
<
[/b]

Hehe. I just noticed that I posted that the day Joshi asked me out
<
<

What qualities I love in him now (nearly 3 months later):

- He loves me
- Respects me
- He still asks me permission to touch me (usually. Sometimes he just hugs me. But I don't mind
<
)
- He treats me like a person, not a sex object
<

- He'd do anything for me
- He's really hot
<

And that's most of it anyway. I
<
Joshi

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tiggs @ Sep 19 2006, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
* Doesn't have a partner *

* sighs *[/b]
Aw Tiggs! Enjoy your time!!

My favorite quality in my, um, boyfriend is, well there's lots. I really like his smile, and how he has a dimple on the right side, I like how he makes me laugh, I like how he calls when he says he's going to, I like how he's mellow like me, and I like (although it scares me too) the fact that the very first time he kissed me I felt safe (among other things, lol). That has never happened with any one else before.
<

Back