• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Afraid

Princess Pyro

i was talking to a friend of mine last night, and we moved on to the topic of why i am still single. he said that guys are probably just nervous around me coz i'm beautiful (
<
) and coz i'm an individual, therefore, i have to make the first move. but i think that i won't make a move on anyone because i am afriad
<
. i think it might have something to do with the fact that i am a reseved person, and i could write the book on emotional barriers and defenses and i feel secure with those barriers and defenses. and i'm worried that if i get really close to someone, those barriers won't be there anymore.

is there anyway i can get over this?

Werbung:
Originally posted by Princess Pyro@Jul 15 2005, 03:06 PM
but i think that i won't make a move on anyone because i am afriad
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what??? What you feel, is exactly what EVERYONE feels!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was single until I turned 23!!!!!!! I was far too shy to "make the first move" and far too shy to let anyone do the same with me. It takes time and getting to know and trust a person. Your time will come
<

Not you at all missy!!!! This is natural, it's just how everyone feels. Even if people tell you they aren't nervous, I'm a great believer that in the case of "young love" everyone is nervous at the beginning
<

You're perfect and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Jul 15 2005, 03:24 PM
I was single until I turned 23!!!!!!! I was far too shy to "make the first move" and far too shy to let anyone do the same with me. It takes time and getting to know and trust a person. Your time will come
<
But.. now shes not shy and always chats me up and stuff.. she's such a hussy and so wants me
<
she cant keep her cyber hands off me.
<

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Jul 15 2005, 02:48 PM
Not you at all missy!!!! This is natural, it's just how everyone feels. Even if people tell you they aren't nervous, I'm a great believer that in the case of "young love" everyone is nervous at the beginning
<

You're perfect and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
so true.
<

Would you like it if someone joined your board and added random replies to random topics begging for members??

I don't think so!

Werbung:
Back