• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Afraid

It will take practice
<
if you get knocked back, you get knocked back don't let it offend you in anyway everybody gets rejected in life its a natural thing if it is not in relationships it will be a job or something like that
<

Others may think the same about approaching you if everybody waited we would all be single and lonely
<
and you have can't plenty of tme to have fun before you start worrying about settling down
<

Have a good time be you and you can't go wrong
<

they don't know what they are missing out on
<

Werbung:
i have a quesastion, and i didn't see the point of starting a new thread about it, so i'll ask here. i work with this guy, and i think he likes me :umm: one of my friends thinks it as well. if i'm having trouble doing something, he'll leave over me and help me, and he always seems to find a reason to stand really close to me, and he talks to me a lot as well. does he like? he acts like he does but i'm not sure
<

your best just to do it yourself, just get talking, get chatting... say something like you been cinema lately what have you seen what do you want to see... if it is something you like the sound of ask if he would want to come and watch it with you sometime simple
<
you have not asked him dirrectly on a date could be going just as friends and he may feel more comfortable in a situation with just you two to open up NOT being pressured by your mate, it can often put them off
<
or he might end up fancing your mate
<

hmmmm... my friend reckons that i should ask if he would go out with me, by saying about some hot guy...... and if he says yes, ask if he will go out with me...

here is an exapmle of what i would probably do instead
<

that's the problem though! anytime it comes to my emotions and feelings and other people, i just want to run. run far, far away, and never return... or bury my head in the sand...

Don't worry, it comes with time, I used to be just like you with my emotions, well now I'm married with 3 kids!!

Werbung:
Back