• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Will your man buy your feminine products ?

Mine would definitely go get them for me if I needed him to. I always have them available in the house tho to avoid such a situation. That and I have a daughter who will be starting soon and that will be a disaster if I wasn't prepared! So yes he would, but I never had to ask him. Would he get the right ones? Well that is a different question :)

Werbung:
My finacee will buy my feminine products, even douches. He will actually browse through the tons of
different sanitary napkins and ask me questions over the phone, "Well babe, these Always have 'overnight'
but no wings, the Kotex has wings but no 'overnight'...so do we want to fly or sleep?" He even brags about
knowing which brands I like best and how he never get his 'mama bear' the cheap stuff.

I have never seen a guy more proud of knowing the difference between pantyliners and regular pads.:p

My husband has gone and bought me my feminine products and has since the time we were first married. He doesn't have a problem with it at all. He has even bought them for me where he works. He feels like it is just part of life and no big deal. He know just what I need and where to find them. I think that all men should feel comfortable about helping their wife out. It is just part of life.

Some guys really feel awkward in doing it but my boyfriend doesn't mind buying it for me. It's like he's just buying his shampoo :) I don't understand why some guys refuse to do it for their partners. It's not like the store clerk would think they'll use it for themselves!

My boyfriend would definitely buy my feminine products, it wouldn't be any problem for him, he is very manly and self-confident so he knows that it is really not a big deal. After all, everybody knows that he is not buying it for himself. Also, he isn't uncomfortable at all when I'm talking about my periods. Actually, it's me who is uncomfortable because I'm very shy in general:cautious:

Yes my husband will buy them for me, he doesn't care. Actually when we are together shopping for them, he will help me pick them out. I don't like the ones with wings so we'll both be looking around trying to find ones that don't have wings.

My boyfriend will go get them, but he always calls to make sure he's getting the right ones. And he always acts completely baffled when I don't want regular flow.

Then, he makes sure to tell the cashier they're for his girlfriend. His embarrassment's pretty cute, but usually I save him by suggesting we go together. I get bloated from my period, but usually don't cramp too bad, so I normally don't mind leaving the house.

He's never come home with chocolates before though. May have to point that one out to him. Haha.

I've never asked him to. I'm always stocked up so I've never really been in the need to ask him.
However, my boyfriend isn't shy nor is he easily embarrassed. If I asked him nicely, I'm sure he'd do it willingly.

Werbung:
Yes, my significant other wouldn't have a problem buying that at the store. Personally, if I was with someone and he complained about being too mortified about picking up a feminine product, I would question that. Only teens and young boys would understand which is why they would be too ashamed but I think when a grown man feels that way, then there is somethings about him that has grown up yet.

Back