• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Will your man buy your feminine products ?

M.H.West

We all know that most men are very uncomfortable if you talk about "Aunt Sally" coming to visit but does he put your comfort over his embarrassment? When you are cramping, bloated, and cranky you really don't feel like going to the store.

My man always goes and then brings me home chocolate too! However, my brother wouldn't go for his wife if she was dying!

So will your man do it or does he refuse?

Werbung:
My husband will. He's the first guy that I've ever met that didn't have a problem with getting feminine products... Of course he has his silly little names for them but that doesn't bother me, as long as he grabs the right ones, ya know? He says that he doesn't mind it because he had 5 step daughters before we met that made him get their stuff all the time! LOL

My husband moaned about it at first but now he sees it as no big deal. He will gladly pick up anything from the store that I need. I really do not think there is much to be ashamed about. If he needed something from that store that he was unable to pick up, I would go ahead and get it for him as well.

Mine doesn't have a problem with it at all, but he is the first guy I was ever with to not complain about. I have dated a few in the past that acted like you asked them to commit murder if you asked them to pick something like that up for you while they were out. Of course, I live with a total nut that doesn't care about much of anything. Nothing embarrasses him that I know of.

Gosh....we really must be so lucky in all having great guys in our lives.

My fiance is a strapping 6' 5" and must weigh in at around 16/17 st. plays rugby for our village, but more importantly also plays for our county, and yet if ever I should run out, or feel so low that I simply cannot go out myself, he's off out like a shot to get me anything I need.

Never bats an eyelid, never moans or groans about perhaps being embarrassed, he just goes and does it.....That's perhaps another reason why I love him so much. :)

Mind you, who would dare say anything or try pulling his leg! lol :)

My husband will go to the store and get tampons for me as well. One time, I didn't even have to ask. He just remembered and got them while he was already at the store! lol

Yep, mine will too-and has more times now than I do myself, LOL. I guess that must be a misconception people have about men buying feminine products, because it seems most of ours do without any problems!

I've never had to ask him so I don't know...but I have to find out now! lol I don't think it would bother him though.

This is not a big deal for my husband, especially when I am too busy to buy things for me. I do not think that this should be an issue for us. There is nothing wrong with men buying sanitary napkins or other stuff for their girls, in my opinion.

It didn't really bother my fiance when I first asked him to run to the drugstore and buy me some pads. In fact, there was this one time when we were buying some stuffs in a grocery store that he actually picked some feminine pads himself and said that I might run out of stock. I thought it was sweet :)

For the last time I had new under wears, its my husband who bought them. He has no problem with buying anything feminine things and he always buy both mine and our daughters. If he is the one doing the end month shopping, he always buys me my pads and perfumes and all that is personal to me. I don't see way men feel embarrassed besides everyone knows we use those things.

My man is really comfortable with me. At first, I am too shy to shop feminine products with him but now I can ask him to buy naps for me. If your man really loves you then ask him to buy you naps in a convenient store. :p

Yes, my man will buy feminine products for me - it is one of the things I test out in the beginning phases of the relationship. Like their basic consideration and compassion. Very important characteristics. Vital indeed.

I am sure it is okay with most men though...if they love you, there is very little that they will not do for you. As it should be!

Werbung:
Yes, my guy would go buy them for me. He defiantly puts my comfort over his own embarrassment. It seems like a lot of girls here have the same type of guy, and to me that shows alot of love :) My fiance calls them "plugs" instead of tampons, I don't know if he thinks its funny or it it just is easier to say. Either way, he isn't embarrassed by anything really and would rather have me comfortable and happy, than miserable and sick.

Back