• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Will your man buy your feminine products ?

My dad does it for my mom and us daughters. I bet my boyfriend would buy them for me if I needed them, because he's really sweet. I don't think it's too embarrassing to go to the store and buy them, because it's just a natural thing that happens to every girl.

Werbung:
I know my hubby would go out and buy me tampons if I needed him too, but it's never happened. I hoard tampons as running out is, well, ...eww. It's nice to know I could count on him in a pinch though!

If I was not able to do it for myself he will do it with no problem. Some men however are very immature when it comes to things like that.

My dad never would get them for us, but my husband does. Sometimes he will make jokes about it but usually he doesn't say anything. I think he understands. :) I can't believe some guys who won't do it... especially if they are married. If you're married, you need to be a man and men don't make silly junior high jokes.

My husband will. I never understood what's so embarrassing for a guy to buy them. I mean it's obvious to everyone at hte store that he's not buying them for himself right?

My husband wouldn't go to the store to get me feminine products if I paid him to do it. I think he would be to embarrassed to go. He will go get me tylenol or midol if I really need him to, and he will bring me the heating pad and make sure I am as comfortable as I can be when I am cramping horribly though, so I really can't complain much. To be honest, I am not sure I would want him to go to the store for me anyway. I would send him for one things, and he's probably come back with something completely different.

Yep, he sure would.

But I would absolutely never ask him to. I don't like discussing anything to do with the monthly cycle, feminine products, etc, so I wouldn't even want to bring it up to him. I usually have a fairly stocked supply so it should really never be an issue even. I only know he'd do it because he's mentioned it a few times on his own that he'd do that for me, and I just cringe, shake my head or giggle, and move on, lol.

I don't have a boyfriend, but my ex wouldn't do it to save his life. It's a necessary part of life, and actually required for everyone to be born. So why is it such a big deal for men? I think some of them just need to get over it.

I don't have a boyfriend, but my ex wouldn't do it to save his life. It's a necessary part of life, and actually required for everyone to be born. So why is it such a big deal for men? I think some of them just need to get over it.

True, but it's not something they personally have to deal with. I know girls who really don't like buying them even.

Really, I don't think it's necessary that they do it. Barring an emergency, I can't really think of any reason why they'd be the one expected to buy them anyway. It's a nice gesture to know they would if they had to, but I wouldn't have a problem with a guy who didn't really want to.

During workdays, I would stay in my boyfriends place since the place is very let us just say, very conducive to sleeping. When my monthly visitor comes, I would go and ask him to buy some napkins but then he would complain. What he will do is to ask his friend, which happens to be a girl to buy one or he will just buy one from that girl.

My husband has no problem with buying them but I did have to "train" him so that he didn't get the wrong kind. At first he decided to buy really huge thick night time pads because he didn't think the others looked thick enough. I explained that they didn't need to be thick so the next time he bought me pant liners!

My husband has no problem with buying them but I did have to "train" him so that he didn't get the wrong kind. At first he decided to buy really huge thick night time pads because he didn't think the others looked thick enough. I explained that they didn't need to be thick so the next time he bought me pant liners!

Haha. Balance, geez! At least the poor guy listened and tried to put the information into practice. That's hilarious that he went from one extreme to the opposite, though.

My husband wears poise pads for sweating, which is creepy. He is happy to buy tampons! Even puts them up his nose when it bleeds!

My husband does go to the store to get my feminine products when I just don't want to. He does most of the shopping, because he takes FOREVER when he shops! He will seriously spend like an hour in Target getting just a few things. He is the type of person who reads all the labels carefully and compares prices. When I shop, I just grab and go. I hate spending the time shopping because I feel like I could be at home doing other things. However, I usually plan ahead. If I know I am almost out and he is running to the store, I will ask him if he can pick me up a couple of things.

Werbung:
My boyfriend will without any hesitation :p. He surely doesn't mind. When I was younger my dad would buy them off the store for me too, if one day the period comes and I totally have no stock of the pads and I can't get out of the toilet :D

Back