• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What colour is your hair?

Werbung:
I'm a light/medium brown...I also used to dye my hair, but not anymore...i like it the way it is, I don't think any other colour really suits me..and I think my hair doesn't take much chemistry! Starts to split too soon.

Red hair, just like black hair is tricky..I mean, tricky for people who want to dye their hair black/red, not those who are natural black/redheads..
Personally, I love both colours, they're shiny and can really look luxuriuos, but on some people they can look artificial..those colours are quite strong and your complexion and your eye-colour must really match to these colours if you want to look nice&natural.

I'm sure you're one of those people, Nautica:)
Btw, love your nick
<

My color is a natural black, it have never been dyed. I am not that adventurous, though I have tried changing my hair color with the wash out dye you usually use for Halloween. It doesn't work, with black hair trust me..

Aww, you're actually the first person I have heard stating she likes black hair. In my current area all the girls are going blonde, I would rather not fit into the mold of a playboy bunny..

Are you kidding, I love it! I have curly dry hair, which is why I don't like it blonde, then it looks like straw, totally non-shiny..

And although all hair colors are pretty, to me the best is natural black..man, I always remember of Penelope Cruz and her long black hair..gorgeous!

As to being a playboy bunny...that doesn't depend soley on the hair color..more on the behaviour
<

I realized when I said playboy bunnies I was referring to their behavior (trust me, private school is no exception), once they were brunette now they are going for the total look blonde and oblvious etc.

I have long straight hair, it is such a nuisance to style since it is so straight, however, I wouldn't change my hair color permanently.

mine is really dark brown (verge of black) the front strands are blonde and i dye them blue from time to time...

Werbung:
Back