• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wearing Socks Outside :)

Werbung:
I've never worn just socks and no shoes outside. It would be kind of inconvenient if I all of a sudden decided to go to the park or go somewhere where you couldn't really go without shoes. Isn't it slippery at the grocery store without shoes? I sometimes wear flip flops with socks if that counts lol.
There's really not many places where you DO need shoes. I've been to stores and malls plenty of times in my socks. Nobody much cares really. And parks -- why would anyone care if you're shoeless there -- it's the perfect place for it. You should try it! :D

I've never worn just socks and no shoes outside. It would be kind of inconvenient if I all of a sudden decided to go to the park or go somewhere where you couldn't really go without shoes. Isn't it slippery at the grocery store without shoes? I sometimes wear flip flops with socks if that counts lol.
Also Clauemi, I keep shoes in the car just in case. :p And the only time I found socks to be slippery in a store is right after they waxed the floor, and I think it only felt slippery because my socks were wet after stepping in a puddle in the parking lot, LOL. :cool:

Haha, maybe it is, Jessica! :p Ever get your socks or stockings really filthy or soaked as a result of your shoeless adventures? :)

Yep, I definitely have.

I'll also admit that I've thrown away some of those socks instead of bothering to try to save them, hehe.

LOL, I know what you mean Jessi...some of mine have gone beyond what any amount of bleach can fix! :D
Tell me some of your most fun sock experiences! You can email me at jessica1212(at)optonline.net :)

I have walked outside with white socks on, but if I don't have shoes on I prefer to be barefoot. I also love wearing my sandals, I wear them even when it is Fall and cooler here :) Who needs sneakers!

Oh my. I would go insane if my children did this! Not only would the socks be destroyed even quicker, but the risk of injuring your feet if you step on something sharp ...

I'd love to wear socks with high heels like Sharon Stone in Scissors did. I think this looks really cute, but I don't have enough courage to do so. I'm afraid many people would find it silly:(

I'd love to wear socks with high heels like Sharon Stone in Scissors did. I think this looks really cute, but I don't have enough courage to do so. I'm afraid many people would find it silly:(

Agreed. I know I couldn't pull it off, but I also know most people would see it as rather silly. If that's what you like, though, then go for it! Who cares?

Claudine, I agree with Jessi! Just be yourself and dress the way that makes YOU happy. I've rocked heels with socks before...people seem to love the look! Besides, you could always kick the heels off and walk around in your socks, right? ;)

I have never done this. I don't know what kind of girls would go into a Target in only socks. I would probably be embarrassed. It's a little creepy that you're asking Jessi to e-mail you her sock experiences! Sounds like we have an incognito foot fetish person on the forum.

Werbung:
Ever since I was little, I've LOVED walking around outside in white socks! :) I'm really not sure why, it's just fun and comfortable. I've worn them around the neighborhood, at the park, even grocery stores and Target! :D Yes, they get dirty and I've ruined a lot of pairs, but socks are cheap and it's worth the comfort.

Does anyone else enjoy doing this too? Where have you gone in socks without shoes, and what are the funniest places you've done it? Let's hear your sock stories! :cool:
Yea I must admit I love doing that I went to Butlins and althoughout I was only in my colourful ankle socks but I love to wear them odd all the people I spoke to was like I like your socks as I wear cartoon ones and neon ones and just bright coloured ones but yea it's so relaxing just going around with my shoes off I love so much if youve never done it before just try going to the park and put your shoes in the car or bag and walk on the grass and then you will get braver and then just go to the park with your shoes off and feel how free you feel it's a very nice feeling I have to say the guys love me for it

Back