• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Teen Stress

kreestar

For me, it's that I do too much and have no recreational time. I either am at school, work, or play practice. *sigh* I don't really get stressed over tests or big assignments.
For combating stress I just take an hour out to watch a movie. And I gotta have cheese popcorn! :D

Werbung:
I call my boyfriend and cry :cry:
he's so beautiful though, i was (obviously) upset when my dad died so i rang him and he cried on the phone to me - it was the nicest moment :blush: that souns so strange but it was...

Well Im not a teen anymore, but I was at one point. I tell ya, girls. the best thing to relieve stress is punching and kicking an 80 lbs heavybag.

I have been doing it now for 10 years.

:ph43r:

Ages ago I wanted to get a punching bag but there's no where really to put it at my house. A friend of mine said her parents said it was totally ok to get one but they joke a lot and I don't think they meant it... *sigh*

But yes, I think that would be a great way. I wish I had a punching bag.

Um, when I get stressed, I...juggle :blush: It works really well. The other thing is that a splurge at the computer and play Age of Empires or chat on the net or something. Anything to get my mind off what's getting me stressed (like exams coming up :( )

well i meditate if i can but otherwise right a song on the piano to release my emotion or start muttering various things under my breathe OR unwind at the cp OR (heh) a big chunk of icecream :p

Heh, yes crying is a good stress reliever.

I think the most basic meditation is focussing on your breathing. Thats it. You sit there (don't start with your legs crossed because that inhibits the flow of energy through your body), breathe in, picturing all the air come in through your lungs and flow throughout your body then, as you breathe out, picture it all getting sucked slowly towards and out of your mouth.

Whenever your mind drifts, bring it back to your breathing.

"Air goes in....air goes out......air goes in.....air goes out..."

I've got a friend who is doing meditation classes and is learning all sorts of forms of meditation. This is the one she told me to start with. The only trouble is that, if I watch my breathing, I don't breathe properly and theres no flow to it. "Air goes......i....n....airgoesout...air.....go....esinairgoes.........out"

Haha :rolleyes:

:D yeah I'll try it, but when you think of it really I guess you could say I can medititate to some level, like I know sometimes when I'm just relaxing listening to music I wont realise that I've listened to the whole Cd and i cant remember listening to all the tracks and stuff :blink:

then again maybe I've just gone MENTAL :blink:

sometimes i bottle my stress and anger up too much ebcoz i have no where to take it out... if i take it out anywhere i get in troubel.. and then of course from bottling it up i explode... *sighs*

oh hey Tiddly Jen if you want i can send you my guide? but like Potty said there isnt really much to it cept focusing on breathing ;)

Werbung:
ouch yer i rather snappy without meaning too.. so i go from being angry to profusely apologising over and over :lol2:

Back