• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Slapped by your boyfriend

I agree with Stav. Violence is violence and it makes no difference whether the perpetrator is male or female. There is no place for violence in any relationship. Period!

Werbung:
Agreed..... violence from either party is wrong. It violates one another's respect. Hitting/slapping others or being hit is never ok. It will only create a cycle of pain.

i will never ever let my partner do that, cause when physical abuse like hitting your partner happen in a relationship it only shows no respect for which is one of the basic key in any relationship.

I never been slapped by anybody except my mother when I was a kid..hehe. I really don't know what to do if my husband will slap me. I will stop talking to him I guess or I will go away or go back home. I don't want to tolerate such kind of action because if that thing will be started they will do it repeatedly.

No never. I think guys generally accept that if they hit you you'll probably leave them. But if they do hit you and you don't leave they'll end up doing it again and again thinking its ok.

Oh dear, never. My mom told me that no matter how kind our husbands are, we should never give them a reason to hurt us. That is just wrong.

I have been slapped once by an ex-boyfriend and that was the exact moment that I knew that our relationship had spiraled out of control and going downhill. With that in mind, I left him with no questions about it. I never condone any type of abuse from any significant other.

Hmm, no, never. I have never been slapped by my partner before. I think that if that does happen, then I will leave the relationship.
I mean, there is no excuse for abuse, even if your partner has just been having a terrible time or such, that is never to be considered an excuse! What, every time your lover is upset, you always get hurt? So no. That behavior is definitely unacceptable for me.

No, I have never tried being slapped by my boyfriend, although he punched the wall in front of me because he was so mad at that moment.

And if he will, I will leave him even if he did not really mean it. I do not have plans of being a battered girlfriend.

If I had a boyfriend/husband who slapped me... I know it's probably a dumb thing to do, but... I would sooooo hit back. I'm the kinda lady that doesn't want to take any crap.

If he did such a thing to me, I would talk to him first...and then leave him.
Girls should not be hit. Not even with a rose :D

If my boyfriend slaps me, that would be the end of us.
I can't stand men would can raise a hand against women.

Werbung:
I've never been slapped by my boyfriend...I can't even imagine it. I know that he would never do it. He always takes care of me and I feel very safe in his company.
If a man slapped me, he would never see me again. I don't tolerate violence and I strongly believe that if a man is capable of hitting a woman, he isn't worth anyone's time nor love.

Back