• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Slapped by your boyfriend

lovebeliever

Have you ever been slapped by your boyfriend/husband?
What did you do?
If not, what will you do if he does such a thing to you?
Will you slap him back?

Werbung:
Well, I consider 2 types of slap. :D The physical one and verbal one that can be liken to a slap on the face. :p I have never experienced any of the two so far, and in my past relationships I have never slapped any of my boyfriend nor any guy have slapped me. :p

Well, I consider 2 types of slap. :D The physical one and verbal one that can be liken to a slap on the face. :p I have never experienced any of the two so far, and in my past relationships I have never slapped any of my boyfriend nor any guy have slapped me. :p
Thats good!
I have slapped my boyfriend though! :p
Should not do it again in the future. He is a nice guy.

Thats good!
I have slapped my boyfriend though! :p
Should not do it again in the future. He is a nice guy.

The problem with women, we tend to get physical when we're angry.. :p Some guys practice self-control regarding hitting female, but women, we don't hold back. HAHA. :D

The problem with women, we tend to get physical when we're angry.. :p Some guys practice self-control regarding hitting female, but women, we don't hold back. HAHA. :D
That sounds so unfair, huh? ;)
I will learn to be patient too.
Self-control, self-control, self-control, keke.

That sounds so unfair, huh? ;)
I will learn to be patient too.
Self-control, self-control, self-control, keke.
Not entirely unfair. It is just that, it is one of our releases. HAHA. When we're angry we engage in an all out war, but when men are angry they prefer to cool things down and retreat for a while, get to it later when things are cooler.

Not entirely unfair. It is just that, it is one of our releases. HAHA. When we're angry we engage in an all out war, but when men are angry they prefer to cool things down and retreat for a while, get to it later when things are cooler.
We shall learn to be gentle ;)
There are so many tender girls out there.
What if our boyfriends leave us for them? ;)

We shall learn to be gentle ;)
There are so many tender girls out there.
What if our boyfriends leave us for them? ;)
Ahoy! Tender girls are hard to find. :D Although in my case, I can be considered tender. HAHA! But, in general, they are difficult to come by. :D Women nowadays tends to be physical and nags a lot. HAHA.

Ahoy! Tender girls are hard to find. :D Although in my case, I can be considered tender. HAHA! But, in general, they are difficult to come by. :D Women nowadays tends to be physical and nags a lot. HAHA.
Girls/Women are always nagging a lot; thats our nature :D;)

If my husband ever slapped me or was physically violent in any way he would be out of the door permanently. No one should ever tolerate physical violence.

Never! And if I were, he'd be gone out of my life in a heartbeat. No person, male or female, deserves to be slapped unless it's necessary for personal protection.

If a person will slap you or hurt you once they will do it again and again, whatever promises they make to you about never again.

Werbung:
its just as wrong to slap your boyfriends... You've been lucky he's not slapped you back!

Abuse is wrong whether it is you or him dishing it out.

Back