• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Piercings

What piercings do you have?

• Belly button

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tongue

• Lip

• Eyebrow

• Nose

• Other (please specify... keep it clean!!)

• Total voters

Snowbaby

Out of interest, what piercings do you guys have?

If you have more than one, please post and tell us which!!

Werbung:
tongue and ears :p

Back before kids I had alot of things done, due to kids and breastfeeding they were taken out, belly button was also fun to watch as my belly grew then i hated it so it was took out!

I gots me belly button pierced, 5 in one ear, 6 in the other, my nose and the little bony bit at the front of the ear (forget it's name)

but usually I just wear one pair of earrings and my belly ring

B)

Mum says if i ever come home with anything other than my ears pierced she'll rip them out with a pair of plyers *winces imagining pain* :blink: nasty....
I have my ears done twice though...

I've had a lot of piercings. 13 in my ears..... 8 in one and 5 in the other. both me eyebrows. the bit between the eyes. top lip, bottom lip. tongue, both nipples, belly button and one other place :blush: oh had 3 in me nose as well. 2 in 1 side and 1 in the other. I've closed a lot of them up now but i dare say with a bit o perserverence most of them would open again :whistle: but it would b sore.

The wee bit o the ear is called the tangus thisty x.

I just have my ears pierced once..but i want to get them done a second time and get my cartilage pierced and i also want to get my nose pierced..But i promised myself i would lose 15 pnds and that would be my reward

Werbung:
Back