• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Piercings

What piercings do you have?

• Belly button

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tongue

• Lip

• Eyebrow

• Nose

• Other (please specify... keep it clean!!)

• Total voters
I use to have 6 peircings in my ears, but let them close up when I had my second child.
My 12yr old has her eyebrow done and is thinking of getting her nose done for Xmas. A lot of people give me flak for letting her do it but I think if the worse she can do is get a peircing that will eventually close up again I'll be laughing.

Werbung:
Jen, the funny thing is my daughter hasn't had her ears peirced, she's too scared yet she let the guy stick a much larger needle into her eyebrow. :lol:

Heh, I'm pretty boring with only a hole in each ear.

My sister, on the other hand, has 3 in each ear, her belly button, her nose, a nipple and her tongue. She really wanted her bellybutton done and made a wee book entitled "Why I should be allowed to get my bellybutton pierced" for our parents because they wouldn't let her at first.

Werbung:
LOL Tia, it doesnt hurt, I absolutely cacked myself laughing probably because I was so0o0o nervous lol
LMAO Potty, what did the book say?! *gets out notepad*
My friend got hers done and she didnt take any care of it, and it got so infected the skin rotted, and one day she was just looking at it, and it fell out, it had rotted soo much, that the piercing tore through the skin
*searches for vomitting smiley*...icky

Back