• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Piercing

Do you like piercings?

• Yes, I have got some

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I have some but dont wanna say where :-)

• No, I don't like them

• No, but would like some

• Total voters

fastchaz36

Hi

Wanted to know if any of you have got any piercings. In normal places or private
<

I have got my ears piereced twice on each side, at the bottom
I had tongue pierced about 2 months ago, and had both my nipples done last saturday.
It don't hurt as much as everyone thinks
<
<
Don't get me wrong it is a bit uncomfortable, but not for long
<

I have had my nipple done before but decided to take it out when I was pregnant with Abi for when I was breast feeding, But it doesn't heal up fully so chocked her a bit till she got used to it
<

I had my belly button done when I was 17 but took that one out when I was pregnant with Chloe, but i want to have it done again and the Bit
<
<
a bit lower
<
If you know what i'm on about but got to pluck my courage up to get it done
<

Anyway whats your view on piercings, Let us all know

Charlotte
<

Werbung:
I have 2 in each ear, and my belly button done. Sorry if this offends anyone, but why the *BLEEP* would anyone want their private areas done!!!!!!!

My sister in law decided to get "both sides done" don't ask me as I don't understand.... but she fainted after the "first side" and wasn't allowed to get "the other side" done. :umm:

I just think people who get the delicates done, are absolutely loopy!!!!
<

Originally posted by Snowbaby@May 8 2005, 05:10 AM
I have 2 in each ear, and my belly button done. Sorry if this offends anyone, but why the *BLEEP* would anyone want their private areas done!!!!!!!

My sister in law decided to get "both sides done" don't ask me as I don't understand.... but she fainted after the "first side" and wasn't allowed to get "the other side" done. :umm:

I just think people who get the delicates done, are absolutely loopy!!!!
<
<
hih hih hih i had my errrrr privates done and not the two at the top the one at the bottom. It was the most scariest thing i have done but it didnt hurt at all. and i also have a bar im my tounge and my ears dpne twice on each side.

Jeepers.

I've got my ears done once. No particular drive to get anything more but my sister more than makes up for that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
had both my nipples done last saturday.
It don't hurt as much as everyone thinks[/b]
My sister got hers done and she said it was the most painful one she'd gotten (3 or 4 in the ears, tongue, nose, belly) and put her off getting anymore for a while.

By the sounds of it, it changes from person to person though...

ive had my ears done but it got infected and the butterfly went in the back of my ear so that kinda put me off
i would like it done aain but im scared incase that happens again
never no though i might pluck up the courage

My ears are each done twice. I've also had a belly, lip and nose ring. I don't have any of those anymore. The belly ring got infected, the lip destroyed my gums (I would NEVER recommend an oral piercing to anyone, they're all terrible for your health) and the nose ring I got fed up of the screw sticking out of the bottom of my nose looking like I had a shiny booger.

<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
and the nose ring I got fed up of the screw sticking out of the bottom of my nose looking like I had a shiny booger.[/b]
<

I'm not to kean on facial piercings. Most people when they see me don't even realise I have got any done except for my ears.

Does anyone else find it incredible that the body rejects eyebrow piercings after a while? A friend had her eyebrow done but it was slowly worked out. Like, the dumbell thing got closer and closer to the surface of her skin until it jstu fell out. Isn't that incredible??

I think so...hehe

Maybe it's just her then.... I remember her mentioning something about it never really healing properly.

And just because I think google rocks, I found this -

"In piercing, the term 'migration' refers to the natural process by which the body rejects a foreign object. Splinters, thorns, shrapnel or other objects that are embedded in the surface of the skin, will over time be 'pushed' out by the body. Similarly, piercing jewelry may also be rejected by the body and 'pushed out' over time. This process can vary significantly between individuals and at the rate at which it occurs. The area of the body pierced and the depth of a piercing will also affect whether or not it will migrate 'out'. Some piercings are much more prone to migration (surface piercings, scrotal piercings, eyebrow piercings, nipple piercings) while in others migration is rarely or not observed (earlobe piercings, tongue piercings, PA's). "

<

<
I check mine everyday but I think i'll check them at least twice now. My cousins girlfriends tongue bar came un done during the night and she swallowed the whole thing
<

Originally posted by Potholer@May 6 2005, 07:38 AM
Does anyone else find it incredible that the body rejects eyebrow piercings after a while? A friend had her eyebrow done but it was slowly worked out. Like, the dumbell thing got closer and closer to the surface of her skin until it jstu fell out. Isn't that incredible??

I think so...hehe
This is very common for belly button piercings too. My friend's mums came out not long ago, it wasnt ripped out, no bleeind, no open flesh.... it just "grew" out.

My belly button is going that way too. I had it pierced with a 12mm length bar 2 years ago, then went down to 10mm, then 8mm and now I'm on the smallest length - 6mm.

I guess then it'll probably come out
<

Werbung:
Originally posted by Potholer@May 6 2005, 06:38 AM

I think so...hehe
That happened to my friend's nipple!
<

Back