• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Piercing

Do you like piercings?

• Yes, I have got some

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I have some but dont wanna say where :-)

• No, I don't like them

• No, but would like some

• Total voters
i've had my bellybutton done 3 times............... the 1st time it grow out within the space of 3 months. the 2nd time it went septic n i was pregnant at the time. this is the 3rd time now. my ex did it n he went quite deep under the previous scar tissue. i've had this done for nearly 7 yrs now . i have a couple o other piercing. i did have a lot more but took them out
<

Werbung:
I have had 2 in each ear, belly button done twice cos the fisrt time it grew out. Tounge, nipple and labret and nose. My labret has always been my fav. I went through a phase when I was 18 to get pierced and the pain was a thrill. Now I'm too chicken to get anymore done. Not that I want anymore now, I'm full of holes as it is
<

I have my ears pierced 3 times in each ear, I did have one in the top of my ear too but took it out a cpl of years ago. I wouldn't dare have anything else pierced, I'd faint!! LOL

Werbung:
I'll have to go check on my daughters eyebrow ring.

She had it done for her 12th birthday, and the bar fell out at athletics training a couple of weeks later. The next day when we went to replace it, the guy said the hole had already closed.
<

I brought a new bar and worked it in and since then she's had it for a year without any trouble.

Back