• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Name Someone You Wouldn't Swear In Front Of

Definitely my grandmother. I never heard a swear word come out of her mouth and don't think I could say one in front of her!

Werbung:
Most people actually.

Definitely not the queen or anyone of a higher power like that. Not my parents. Not my boss unless it's a casual situation, but even then, I would be careful because it's not professional.

No one at the moment. I don't swear in front of strangers. My boss and teachers swear so I'd be able to swear in front of them too lol.

My country doesn't have a queen lol, but if we did, I wouldn't consider them a "higher power". Yes they were born into fortune and fame, but really, they are just people.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mum! She can and does sometimes swear in front of my since I've become an adult but I've got to much respect for her to start swearing right in front of her.

I'm not a royalist but the Duchess of Cambridge, she sprung to mind as she's currently in my country, New Zealand ... in my city to be exact on a official tour of Australia and New Zealand.

Werbung:
My parents and grandparents, majority of my family are Christians and I know my grandma would hit the floor praying if I said a bad word.

Back