• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Name Someone You Wouldn't Swear In Front Of

Werbung:
I would never ever swear in front of my dad. I mean, I did when I was with my mom and she got kind of pissed but other than that, we're cool. ;) Haha. Now my dad - that's another story. I think he'd kill me if I did swear. He'd wash my mouth with bleach or something.

I wouldn't swear in front of my grandmother. I think that is very rude. I would feel really bad if did.

I'm what you'd call a mom-pleaser: I try not to do anything that would hurt my mom ;) But I can have a temper and so I have cussed in front of my parents. What I can't imagine doing, though, is cussing in front of my fiance's parents. :eek:

I'm typically reserved about swearing in front of most people. I don't do it around my grandparents, my great uncle, my parents, children or in public. I also don't usually do it on my social networking sites either. Being around a number of those on my list daily leaves it pretty difficult to drop an f-bomb or anything like it. I'd actually say that the few people that I do curse around would be close friends. I feel like if they've known you forever, they know who you are and that you're not a sailor. As I've gotten older, swearing to me just seems like an inefficient way to try and express anger or excitement.

I am a full grown adult with adult children, and I would still not swear in from t of my mother or grandmother. I couldn't bare to see the look on their face.

I am 31 years old and to this day I still won't swear in front of my parents. I don't know what it is but I feel like a little girl around them and am afraid to get in trouble if I do. Now when I am home with my husband he says I swear like a truck driver, lol. And I know I do but when I am around my mom and dad I will not say anything bad. :)

I try not to swear at all. But I especially take care not to swear in front of my husbands parents, and his grandparents; my parents and my grandmother; or my kids, don't want them to pick up whose words!

Well I guess I would have to say my kids. To be honest I try not to swear in front of my grandma as well. Yes my kids is number one because they can say those words and it is all over lol. You will get mad at your kids, but you were the one saying the words in the first place. Yes I would say that my kids are the ones that I would not swear in front of. I love them a lot and as long as I know that I am not putting those words in their mouth then I will be better off. I hate that parents do that and they get upset at their kids for saying something that they just said.

I don't swear and I don't like when people are swearing in my company. It's just...I don't know, tasteless. And not kind. I used to swear when I was a teenager but only because I was rebellious and wanted to annoy my parents:p

Werbung:
I try not to swear, but sometimes the words come out especially when I'm frustrated. I would just die of embarrassment if I swore in front of my minister. If I accidentally did, it would probably cure me of swearing once and for all.

Back