• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Makin the Connection

Werbung:
Hello Caitlyn hun.... let me do a reading for u:-

First let me start by saying, I can see u with a new circle of friends, consisting of girls & women. Sweetie, I sense that u like pale colours - pastel to be precise.

U need to develop ur imagination a bit.... let it free, think of things for urself instead of being influenced by others.

I can sense a name.... with a double "s" sound.... cassandra? no, hang on..... crissy? no!......GOT IT cissy!!

I feel u like to have power in ur household... but, sweeite, just be careful how u use this, it's not always a good thing to have.

I can also see u have musical talents..... hun u should create ur own band

hey cheers Steve *waves* im one too but i cant control mine wehe.. im more a psion.. you know with the kinetics and stuff :)but i love divination.. *guards tarot cards and ruens* no one touchy without my permi-shay :p

out of curiousity steve can you see if wot i really want to happen will happen anytime soon... umm some details... hmmm someone travelling here... i think thats enough lol *embarrased*

someone travelling to see me as well? i was talking to u about this one the other day on UM, um, well yeah i'm gonna embarrass myself now

Hello Steve,

I was wondering if you can try to tell me alittle about things that happen in my house (My husband and I bought this house after him mom passed away in our room 3 years ago) there have been funny things go on and it feels like mom is still around, we miss her alot and I dont know if she is still around or we make it feel like that! Any help would be great thanks Amy xxxx :angel3:

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Jan 6 2005, 11:21 PM
Hello Caitlyn hun.... let me do a reading for u:-

First let me start by saying, I can see u with a new circle of friends, consisting of girls & women. Sweetie, I sense that u like pale colours - pastel to be precise.

U need to develop ur imagination a bit.... let it free, think of things for urself instead of being influenced by others.

I can sense a name.... with a double "s" sound.... cassandra? no, hang on..... crissy? no!......GOT IT cissy!!

I feel u like to have power in ur household... but, sweeite, just be careful how u use this, it's not always a good thing to have.

I can also see u have musical talents..... hun u should create ur own band
Kewl, snowbaby. Why are some words like this

Can you see what my final grades are gonna be? (Good or bad)

that post was a little play on words. take no notice of it. Steve is our real Girl Power psychic :yes: :partygirl:

Hi Anjelgirl,

I fell wery much this will be your husbands mum, Spirits try to give us a signal to still let us know they are with us.

So things will move or strange things happen this is there way of letting us know they are still here.

If you want it to stop then just ask all u need to say is ok mum i know your here with us but could you stop moving things and you will find a difference.

I was going through a stage where things were being moved and would end up in the middle of the floor so i said ok i know you here but please stop moving things about coz i can't find these things and it stopped.

There is only me in the house so i know it was no anyone else.

Steve

Hi lizbeth

The card i have drawn for you is the9 of swords.

I feel you have been worring about your results lately i feel there is no need to worry you will have passed and i think you will be surprised on your results!!!

I feel you have studdied hard for them

Good luck

Steve

hey PsychicSteve i was just wondering i have been having some problems here with my bf and such and its been getting me down quite abit. I was wondering if you could do a reading and see if things are going to get any better for me?

Werbung:
Back