• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Lonely

L-Girl

I just feel so lonely. I mean i have friends and everything but its no that i just feel so lonely sometimes. Like i can break down and start to cry. And sometimes i dont even know the reason why. It just feels really lonely. And i get mad at everyone without really knowin why...

Werbung:
<
awww what's bugging ya missy? Or is it one of those "nothing bugs me but everything bugs me" type feelings?

If it is any consolation, my week has been like that too, nothing is wrong but everything is wrong all at the same time!!

Just remember u can come and have a chinwag with us anytime
<
<

I agree with u bubbles, a visit with ur doctor is something that should be considered if this feeling is long term.

But, I would also say that there are times when u may feel like this for a few days and then are back to "normal" again. Sometimes there simply is no reason for it at all.

Yeah i am feeling ok right now. Its just sometimes i get the lonely feeling...and i kinda feel lost. Then this place is like soo great!

If u just feel like this occasionally, I wouldn't worry about it too much, but if you feel it happens more frequently, then yer, visit ur doctor, just for a wee check. Never hurts to seek medical advice!
<

Glad u came and posted here, that's what we are all here for, to help and support if we can
<

Ok girl u need to find someone perfect some one who will b there for u anytime and will make u feel good Thats too things
GP u found us and the other someone u gotta find urself
<
<
<

I so know that feeling. It does pass, I swear it does. It pays to confide in your friends about these sorts of things too.
Crying sucks, but it's a really good stress release to have a good cry even if it seems like it's about nothing it is.
<
<
<

Werbung:
<
hii babe dont worry everythin will b fine just enjo ur life coz i just live it once f u got a friend and u hane ou with friends and u get some1 loves u so dont let this ideas controlin u and let u down coz f u let it ur life wil b misrable and u willlose alot f things so stand up b strong i now u r strong f u need anythin we r here to suport u as u need k hun just take care xoxo be co0o0ol

Back