• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Lonely

theres deffintly something wrong and it wont get better unless you find out what is making you so sad it could be from school to family problems who knows only you can find out whats making you like this also try talking to someone you trust and they may be able to help you out
<

Werbung:
ugh i have been feeling like this alllll week i just transfered to this one scholl and i totally have like almost 6 associates no friends... i came from a ciity and down where im at now is COUNTRY...they look point and whisper but i dont pay it any mind....then my bf is actin like a butt hole....wow so many things and so many problems only to think things would get a little better GRRRRRR....AHHH..(had to get that out) they havent..life sux right now and obviously talkin to someone isnt going to help but only hurt me.....its okk sweetie we all have our moments and days..heyyyy we're females...why not PMS a little...yeha i have cried the last three-four nights.....i have it bad...

Hey Rae, what makes you think talking wont help? Things WILL get better, you just have to stay positive cos the road to "getting easier" will be nicer if you do. Catrat is so right, crying is a great release! L-girl - hope you're feeling better :) *hug*

I remember when I was younger, I felt really lonely as well.. I then began to realise that life is precious and that spending time sad, is wasted time!! Instead of feeling lonely, why don't you try calling one of your friends or go out yourself swimming or find a good book to read? If you keep yourself busy, you won't ever feel as lonely :)

i feel like u some times

every body around me but i feel lonly and i cant talke to any one

i think that is because there is no one is so close to me

the only one who is close to me is my tears

but finaly i fond my real friend who share me our secrt

dont feel sad no thing make u sad just be possitive

spend ur time happly and forget the sadness

I feel the same way. Actually a boy broke my heart two years ago, i still can't live past it. I cry almost every night, i feel sad and lonely..
The best thing is a :grouphug: HUG! ^_^
Sometimes it won't help..But just wipe those tears, get up and be strong! :)

L-Girl;2741 said:
I just feel so lonely. I mean i have friends and everything but its no that i just feel so lonely sometimes. Like i can break down and start to cry. And sometimes i dont even know the reason why. It just feels really lonely. And i get mad at everyone without really knowin why...
I feel that way a lot too, but a good dose of great music always lifts my spirits. :)

Werbung:
same thing use to happen to me, I'll tell you some cures =]

*Pick up a hobby* It's best to have something to do, maybe write a story, paint, play chess, something is out there for you, you can even type down What's my hobby quiz That is how I got into art and now I do it all the time! =]

*Invite someone over or talk on the phone* Lonliness can happen when your not having fun in the socail life, get a freind over and go shopping or to the nail salon! If you can't invite them somewhere/over, talk on the phone.

*Adopt a puppy* lol, this step is one that will be tough, but if you get a little best freind your sheducle will be full with a pup that wants to do everything with you! If you can't do that, you can go in the puppy store and say your just browsing. If you think you will adopt one if you go to the puppy store I do not reccomend this.

Oh yeah also, If your just browsing make sure not to get to close to a puppy if you can't get one.

Back