• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I just want to scream,

Tia

Sorry to b****, but hubby is just driving me mad.

I'm just so fed up with his total laziness, selfishness and lack of regards for my feelings.
<

Sometimes I wish I could just pack up and walk away.

Werbung:
Awww Tia, I sympathise, I think we all get like that at times.

Try to remember that men genuinely don't see the trhings that need doing, like we see them. I used to think like you as well (still do at times
<
) but I think it's inbuilt in men to leave things at their arses!!

Don't ever apologise for posting here, that's what this part of the forum is for. No apologies are needed
<
Feel free to vent!!

Post as much as you like or PM/email me if you need a chat, ..... let it all out girl!!!
<

<

Why don't you ask him for some help around the house? When my mum gets overworked she makes us all guilty (unintentionally) and we pitch in. Guilt trips are very effective.
<

Most men don't seem to understand when you are trying to give them a guilt trip
<

Tell him straight how you are feeling.

They are not very good at reading signs, thick as s*@$ sometimes
<

Charlotte
<

<
If you wanna chat u can pm me too i'm usually signed in most of the day
<

Thanks Potholder and fastchaz,

I've tried talking to him, but he doesn't see a problem because he gets everything his own way. He works in the job he wants, the hours he wants even though it means he doesn't see our 2 oldest at all.
He gets up after they leave for school and doesn't get home until they're in bed. he only gets one weekend off every 6 weeks, so I feel like I'm a single mum dealing with a very moody teen a 10yr old with ADHD and a toddler who is just a clingy toddler.
The only time he realises anything may be wrong is when I've really had enough and I let rip. Of course it's then like why are you being such a b**** etc etc.

Is he a mummy's boy. My ex was like that was used to everything being done for him did my head in was like he needed looking after more then the kids.

Thats why eventually I had to get rid amongst other things he was just a total
<
There is only so much you can take

Charlotte
<

I suppose you'd say he's a mummys boy in the sense that his mother worked full time and came home and did everything for her 4 kids, even when they were adults.

My mum's the same, my brother who is 40 this year still takes his washing home for mum to do it.
<

I know how you feel Charlotte about enough is enough.

WEll my uncle is 44 never left home don't pay no board as everything done for him, meals cleaning everything.

Clever in a way tho, his job don't pay that good but he only as to pay to run his car he goes abroad 4 times a year and most weekends

Lucky for some
<

I'm always here if you want to talk feel free to pm me

Charlotte
<

aww Tia I have been there with my ex. I am so sorry hun. I know there are no words to help you and not really a conclusion to the situation. but all i can say is you are not alone. I wish I could come help ya

Werbung:
Back