• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How much does period bother you?

I was also hating it for making me experience headache, sometimes vomiting and cramps before having a period. I also having few pimples when it was coming although it was just small and very few (two or three), i still get irritated on it. It is also not so convenient wearing a napkin specially when going out or worst if its the schedule for swimming in the beach.:p

Oh, how did I forget pimples? I hate them and I get them right before and after my period. Don't you just hate them? I try to put on a salicyclic based lotion and it's seems to calm them down but still, why can't I be naturally pimple-free during my period? :p

Werbung:
Oh, how did I forget pimples? I hate them and I get them right before and after my period. Don't you just hate them? I try to put on a salicyclic based lotion and it's seems to calm them down but still, why can't I be naturally pimple-free during my period? :p
Yes, it was something to be hated about having a period. :D
I think it is because of the hormonal changes or imbalances or something that is happening before and after having a period. I just make sure that i would not touch the pimple with dirty hands and keep the area affected clean. It would just disappears after several days.

I am grateful that I don't have pimple at all even if I am having my period but I have black heads on my nose. I only had a menstrual cramps that really bothered me a lot. :)

i would say that it bothers me on the first day. i get very bad dysmenorrheas and it just hurts like hell. sometimes, i would not go to work due to the pain that is it giving me. but on the 4th day, the pain would subside and sometimes i forget that i even have a period.

I suffer on the second day or the third. It's never the same. I hate having one. Sometimes I start on a Tuesday and other times I start on a Wednesday. But it's good to have a period. Keeps your body clean. I don't know some women would not want to have one. Like that certain birth control pill where you can just have a period once a year. Are you SERIOUS?! I mean what you wanna do is your own business..but I think God allowed us to have a period for a REASON. :)

The second day is worse than the first one. I get some cramps and some spots on my face :mad::mad::mad: But everything else is OK, not much pain...

It kills me during the first 2 days because of the heavy flow and the first day because of the killer cramps. But other than that I don't mind having my period. It just mean I'm healthy and not pregnant.

I hate it. I get really bad migraines and bloating however the worst part is feeling dirty all the time... I sometimes shower 3 times a day during my period. I want to go on continuous birth control pills to stop them but am terrified of putting any artificial hormones in my body.

A week before my period, I usually get weird and sad for no reason. I cringe at the smallest of things and take offense at the simplest of things. I usually feel fat and bloated, too. First day of my period: the pain of dysmenorrhea is just overwhelming that I can't even sleep without having to take pain medications. So, yes, I think it bothers me a tiny bit. ;)

Werbung:
My period really doesn't bother me. I hate the fact that it stays on for seven days though. I wish it was shorter. I hardly ever get cramps when my period is on. So I really don't have a hard time when it is on.

Back