• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How much does period bother you?

lovebeliever

It bothers me a lot.
Every time i have period i would have to suffer!
Hope it will never come. But i know as a girl/woman it is a good thing to have period which means you can still have a baby if you want ;)

Werbung:
I only suffer on the first day, after that I'm feeling better. However, I just hate it when I have to experience unexplainable pain whenever my period arrives. =.= I feel so damn weak, and cramping. I can't stand or would want to move one bit when it happens. :eek:

I only suffer on the first day, after that I'm feeling better. However, I just hate it when I have to experience unexplainable pain whenever my period arrives. =.= I feel so damn weak, and cramping. I can't stand or would want to move one bit when it happens. :eek:
Sorry to hear that.
It seems your situation is even worse but its good that only the first day it hurts.
As for me, i think at least three days.:(

Before I had my kids I did get really bad cramps, the kind where you can't even get up from bed. After I had my kids I hardly ever have cramps and they are much lighter. I guess my pregnancy changed that and good thing too.

Right now, I don't suffer at all from my period because I don't have it. My birth control stopped it & I haven't had more than light spotting for nearly 3 years now. And I love it!

However, when I did have my period, it was more of a nuisance than anything. My husband says I don't really get PMS, never have either. I also don't really cramp or bloat. It's just the bleeding that I hate... Of course, I do hate the sight of my own blood so that's explainable.

It bothers me, but not because of any pain, it is annoying because it is inconvenient and I have to spend a lot of money on tampons.

Before I used birth control, it would really bother me. I would get really bad cramps and most of the time I'd have to vomit as well.
Luckily this stopped after I started using birth control. I do get cramps, but they aren't as bad anymore. And my stomach is no longer upset when I am having my period. Especially that last thing made me happy; I hate it when I got an upset stomach :(

It bothers me a lot.
Hope it will never come. But i know as a girl/woman it is a good thing to have period which means you can still have a baby if you want ;)

I don't really love having my period, but when I do have it I'm relieved. See, I have an irregular cycle and I am "fixing" it with prescribed pills. It's been going well so far, I hope it continues to stay on cycle.

A LOT and when i say a lot, i mean a lot! I wore white uniform in college!!! Uggghhh.. so there, lol, what else should I say? Not trying to be weird or something but I was wearing maternity pads most of my college years so I'm not too worried that the pads would slip, worst thing was when I have to cut off diaper sides so I'll have wider pads... Oh it's just terrible. Now that I graduated, it's a lot bearable though, not unless I have to go out or something, and when I do I'm in black pants/shorts!

It's just something you get used to, saying that though when it is my time I tend to hate it, it's just a part of life though and isn't too significant so I just ignore it :D

It's just something you get used to, saying that though when it is my time I tend to hate it, it's just a part of life though and isn't too significant so I just ignore it :D

Right! There are times that my dysmenorrhea can be so painful but that's normal so we just have to deal with it. Most of the time, the pain is really tolerable so I don't really mind about my monthly period.

It bothers me a lot.

I feel the same especially 2 days before my period as I have menstrual cramps. I am very irritated when it comes and my husband will recognize it because I keep on angering and want to have some fight. Then, I want to stay at home during my period because I am not feel comfortable walking around though I am using a pad. Yes, it really bothers me a lot. :(

Before I went on birth control I would also suffer dreadfully several days before I was due and of course during the whole of my period.

It was at times simply awful, I would have migraines (I guess I got those from my mother), cramps, my stomach would be so bloated it sometimes looked like I was pregnant, back ache, and my breasts would become so tender, sore and swollen I would have to go up a cup size in bras. My flow was always so heavy it really looked like I was bleeding to death, and I would soak a super absorbency tampon in an hour. Many times I would leak through to my pad which I always wore, if I didn't have time or the place to change my tampon.

Life for me then was restricted around my period time, but since being on BC my life has changed completely. No longer the heavy flow, my migraines, cramps and bloating have greatly reduced, I still suffer with my breasts but I can live with that.

Since the first day I had my period, it never bothered me at all even though I had something weird going inside my system due to which I got my period continuously for nearly 2 months. I only got frustrated during that time but once the issue resolved, it never bothered me. When my sister gets her period, I can tell by her attitude that aunt flow is in town but for me, nobody is able to guess because I'm don't get cranky or anything. The only problem I have is the urge to eat lots of sweets. I wish I could kill this horrible urge!! UGH!

Werbung:
I was also hating it for making me experience headache, sometimes vomiting and cramps before having a period. I also having few pimples when it was coming although it was just small and very few (two or three), i still get irritated on it. It is also not so convenient wearing a napkin specially when going out or worst if its the schedule for swimming in the beach.:p

Back