• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

how many of us are a member of a gym?

Snowbaby

Out of interest, how many of u are a member of a gym?

What sort of exercise do u prefer and enjoy doing at the gym? How often do u go a week and for how long each session?

I used to go but had to give it up after a car accident. :cry: I'm thinking of going back :agree:

Werbung:
We don't have a gym where I live, but walking a mile through the dirt & sand is enough for me. ;) (The bus can't go out as far as I live)

I think you should go, Snowy. Excercising is fun! v :grinlove:

i dont go to any gyms. walking to and from school (at least a 25min walk at the best of times
<
) and playing soccer when its on and p.e. in school is enough for me ;P with the occasional walk to the shops with the dog
<

<
i'm not a member of a gym. i'm too small for most the equipment anyway. i get all my exercise from school. my school is built on a hill so i'm going up and down stairs all day
<
<
<
<

:wave2:

i joined the gym again about 2 months ago after having Abi i had 3 and half stone to loose (fatty lol) got a stone to loose now

Also started doing khai bo very good very energetic was aching for 2 days after
<
was the best work out i had had in ages

Got the dvd's to do it at home but can't get motivated to even get up and put it into the player
<
would sooner come on the computer and chat to you lot
<

Charlotte
<

I was a member for 2 years, and during that time I actually GAINED 10 pounds. So I decided to quit and do it all on my own, by swimming, running and biking. And I've already lost 10 pounds in the last month, and I'm still losing.

I just can't be motivated to go to a gym.

I can't be bothered going to the gym. I'd like to say that playing soccer once a week, badminton once a week and climbing the stairs at school keeps me at an alright level but I'm the goalie in soccer, Badminton isn't exactly the most strenuous of sports and ever since I becasme 7th form at school, I can use the elevators to the 4th and 5th floor... So really, I should go but ah well.

i go to the gym all the time, been going for 6 months now, spend about an 1 hr 45 mins, treadmill and weight bench..
<

Don't go..never liked indoor excercising. Even if I did go somewhere it would be something like aerobic or pilates. I've never had weight problem, no metter what I eat, so...still, it's healthy to exercise, but I spend a lot of time in nature, I do these long walks with my dog, and I swim a lot during summer, so...

a gym membership is as vital to me as oxygen.
<

i worked in a gym for 2 years as an instructor and class teacher.

I have found the 'office world' as my career progression has made me put on more bodyfat and not train as often as i was when i was staff.

Nick
Nutritionedge@gmail.com

I am not, but lately i have been thinking about it.
Not because i want to lose weight or something but i want to make more friends and build up my body!

Werbung:
Back