• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How did you meet your mate?

I met my fiance online too! Through facebook actually. We were both at a point in our lives where we weren't looking for anyone. He sent me a friend request one day, and I don't add people I don't know... so I shot him a message asking if I knew him from somewhere (seeing as how we are from the same town and had mutual friends on FB) We just hit it off from there. About a week later I finally met him in person. He was everything I was hoping for :) He even walked me up to his house that night because I couldn't make it up his driveway because of the ice. That was over three years ago and i remember like it was yesterday :)

Werbung:
I mate my man on plenty of fish. It is a dating website. He found me on there and we were always able to talk. He was always nice. We trade ims and stayed up many nights very late youtubing on yahoo messenger. We lost touch briefly but one day he was back on line and we picked up where we had left off. Now we live together and plan to get married, but have not set a specific date for the wedding but are thinking about spring time. You never know where you will find love.

Me and my boyfriend met eight years ago when I was a freshman in high school and he was a senior in the same school. We had lived in the same town our whole lives and our parents had worked together, but we had never met. I liked him from the day I met him. It was a love at first sight kind of situation. We lost touch for some years but then he found me on Facebook one day and we got to talking again. Now we have been dating for 2 years and plan on moving in together soon.

A lot of people are now meeting their partner/spouse online. That is quite an interesting development. I met my husband at my sister's wedding. He was my sister's ex-husband's best man. It wasn't actually love at first sight. I was with someone else when I met him. It took us sometime to hook up because he lived in another country. But we eventually fell in love and have been married for 22 years now and we have four children together.

I used to drive a bus for county transportation. We picked up general public but often it was more for seniors and disabled persons. He was in a wheelchair at the time from an accident and I was his driver who took him to the Dr appointments. It went on from there and shortly after we met, he pushed himself to get out of the wheelchair that much quicker. We have been together for 7 years.

I met my fiance in our school during our high school days. He is a "balikbayan" from USA and I hate him.. I hate him so much because he looks rude, playboy, he is annoying, etc.. Things happen and I just find myself falling inlove with him slowly. He is still annoying, but I LOVE THE WAY HE ANNOYS ME.. :)

I met my love online when I logged into his radio show on a social network called UStream.TV. We couldn't see each other on webcams at the time but from the very first words that we wrote to each other on the screen, we were totally hooked. I just didn't realize how hooked we were until we saw each other on Yahoo cams one day. We were so giddy as teenagers and we are older adults. :) That was in April of 2009. In July of that year, he went on a roadtrip to a reunion for his show in Oklahoma and when he got back he declared he couldn't stop thinking about me; and he declared he wanted to court me. At first, I was floored and just couldn't see myself doing it. Yet, I knew something had changed in me. We were inseparable ever since. My Okgah passed away in August of 2010. I carry his love with me always.

My current fiancee I met online through MySpace.

At the time we were bought engaged to other people but we knew it was love at first sight. Well first message; lol. We fedded together, fedding is a roleplaying game for wrestling; he did a promo towards me and I just did one back to him not really thinking about it. I added him to my friends list that day and we talked everyday when I got home from school over the phone. That was 7 years ago. 2 years ago we finally decided to start dating and he asked me to marry him 3 months later. Now we're just waiting to be in the same state so we can get married.

I went to school with my husband for 7 years, we never once said anything to each other. I ended up making a myspace profile and sent a bunch of people friend requests that I had gone to school with, I sent one to him and he emailed back that we should 'catch up on old times' I thought it was funny since we had never spoken before.

I met my boyfriend during community service. While waiting for our instructor, we were just sitting in our chairs, minding our own business. He was sitting in front of me, looking busy with something. I was minding my own business playing Harvest Moon on my NDS. Our friends, who were sitting beside us, were being loud and chatting about random stuff. Somehow, the discussion centers around how the two of us are both into video games, and sort of forces us to meet. I then realized he was actually busy playing Fire Emblem on his GBA. We hit off because of our love for video games.

And now, we've been together for three years :D.

I met my sweetheart at college. It was definitely love at first sight. We went out on only a few dates and then become exclusive. We moved in together within 6 months and have been living happily for years ever since. It was the best part of college for me :)

Well first I met him in high school but at the time he was dating someone else, so I didn't really get involved. I only gushed on him from far-away and when he did talk to me, I let my heart pitter-patter with joy. Later on I met him again in a college when I decided to transfer for my major. He was broken up with his ex at this time and I spent my afternoons eating lunch with him at the school's subway. It kinda escalated from there.

I met my fiance in our school during our high school days. He is a "balikbayan" from USA and I hate him.. I hate him so much because he looks rude, playboy, he is annoying, etc.. Things happen and I just find myself falling inlove with him slowly. He is still annoying, but I LOVE THE WAY HE ANNOYS ME.. :)

Lmao! Awww..... you have such a love/hate relationship and it sounds adorable. What does he think about you? Do you annoy him that much?

Werbung:
I basically grew up with my husband. We went to the same schools and lived in the same area. We dated all through high school and have been happily married over 20 years now.

Beth

Back