• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Heya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty Kat

Hi, my name here is Kitty Kat. :p I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. And no bf right now....

But I think I like mingling single more than hooked to a ball and chain.

Werbung:
Well, I can't post on Peace Offering, and it said it couldn't find a member called that, so I thought id been deleted. :(

I put u into the Guests user group.

I cannot trust u not to post spam and filth on my board.

If Peace_Offering did not work... why did u not log in as one of the other many accounts u have?

What other accounts? Mariah was banned. Peace_Offering is a guest. I have never posted filth on your board, why would you think that?

And Cherry Lips?

U were amongst those who posted the filth. I cannot trust u.

U may stay for now, but believe me, u are under supervision. Any trouble and u will not be permitted back on this forum, and I will report u to Invision Free and ur ISP.

I was never cherry lips. I dont even know whom that is. Or what she did. I wasnt here when that stuff happened, it had been cleaned up by the time I came back.

Cherry Lips has the exact same IP as u.

Ok, enough said. This forum is a happy and friendly community, and I WILL do everything within my powers to keep it that way.

This matter is closed, u have access, but as I said u will be watched until such time I am happy that I can trust u.

Please keep this sensible, I did not intend for any of this to turn into a "forum war". My site is no battle ground.

Originally posted by CaliMama@Jan 23 2005, 07:18 PM
r u sure it's not YOU KNOW WHO? :bop: :spooked: :help:
Cali, it's ok. totally different IP. I have been keeping an eye out :yes:

I seriously don't understand that though. I was not Cheryy Lips, how could we have the same IP? Maybe she has a proxy server, or, I don't know, but I'm not her. Could you double check my IP and hers? Maybe PM them to me from the Admin CP page? (Not the link, just the wrods ;) )

there is absolutely no point in telling u the IP. u have 3 accounts under the IP u are currently using.

Amongst the others u have.

Enough said on this subject ok? Let's get back to the sole reason for being on the site..... friendship and community.

Werbung:
p1740372.gif
Topic Closed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back