• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hello

fastchaz36

Hi people, :wave2:

was just checking him to see how everyone is and what you have been upto over the weekend
<

Not done much this weekend been shopping and buying activities to keep the kids busy in holidays
<

What about you lot :umm: anything good :umm:
<

Werbung:
Well, I could be better but that's just me being moody/a teenager *smiles*

Haha, jsut wait until your kids become teens Chaz, that's been the true challenge of parenting begins
<

I had a pretty good weekend really. There was my friend's 18th adn after Catrat came over to stay the nigth and we had crepes for breakfast (with anything and everything for toppings - whipped cream, nutella, jam, maple syrup....) and thenw e headed into town, aprted ways adn I went to another friends house to watch movies and eat.

And there was busking on saturday night which went well - got 51$ and saw my hairdresser who is a real darling.

And today I recovered (sort of) from staying up past 12.30am 2 nights in a row and read for ages in the waterbed. I <3 waterbeds alot alot. Especially when it's darned cold.

I know
<
i can't wait till they are older
<
at least if they start they cn go for a work and get out of each others faces for a bit, when they are young they can't go too far with out you can they??

I don't go to bed most nights before 12 and get up every day between 6 and 7 am except for last night when I was up and down all night because Abi as got a cough
<
and runny nose again
<

*jaw drops* And...you're still on your feet during the day sleeping like that? Well, I guess adults don't need as much sleep right?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
i can't wait till they are older[/b]
Bwahahaha, oh you just wait
<
<
. Ah maybe they'll be good kids and not too moody for the most part. My friend told me a while ago that, when she was younger she remembers saying to herself "I'm not going to be a really difficult teenager and angsty and moody" but now, it just happens. You can see it too. I look at myself and think "Jeepers creeepers I'm being difficult! I feel a bit bad....but no! this makes me feel better so to hell with it! Stuff it! I'll be rational and logical later but until then..." heh. Heh, teenagers should write a book on parenting...
<

That's unfortunate about Abi, hope she's feeling better today (for both your sakes heh)

*jaw drops* And...you're still on your feet during the day sleeping like that? Well, I guess adults don't need as much sleep right?
This is what is called parenthood Potty
<
[/b]

I stop up late every night to spend time with Phil, Chloe and Kyle go to bed about 6:30 now giving them extra half hour because of holidays
<
Abi goes about 8:30 but some times its when ever she gives up
<
I sometimes go training during the week about 7:30 till 8:30 then come home cuddle up and chill out and stuff
<
after I have had a shower because it not nice cuddling up when I have been working out hard
<

You do get used to lack of sleep sometimes when I am lucky the kids have a nap in the afternoon when I have been out with them in the morning and drained them
<
but you can guarentee that Abi wont stop asleep
<
But its something you have to live with and get on with it
<
Like snowy said PARENTHOOD
<
ITS GREAT
<

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Jul 25 2005, 08:02 PM

This is what is called parenthood Potty
<
If I ever mention wanting kids, slap me.
<

<

And what is this they talk about on ads? "Has low GI to give kids heaps of energy!" Why would you want that? If I ever have kids they are getting hi GI foods so at the end of the day they'lll be zonked and I get to sleep in peace
<

<

Snowbaby Posted on Jul 25 2005, 12:20 PM
  gosh your two oldest go to bed early chaz. Do they sleep right through? [/b]
yeah snowy they do School days they go bed 6pm till 7am

They will get the odd late night in holidays but not too late
<
630pm most days
Its not like I can sleep in, in the mornings because I can't tell Abi to go back to sleep can I
<

If I ever mention wanting kids, slap me.[/b]

You don't know what you are missing
<
The kids are the best things that have happend to e except for Phil
<

I wish my boys would think about going to bed early!! Ben isn't so bad anymore, usually about 9pm and gets up at about 7am, but Joel usually is in our bed by 11pm, then goes into his own about an hour later and then gets up at 6am, I really don't know where he gets his energy from because he is so hyperactive

You're right chaz, kids are the best thing ever, when Eden smiles or some of the things the boys say to me
<

Me and Phil were saying tonight ...to think what they were made from from something so small, a egg and sperm to make each one so unique, so special, to be so proud of them right from the beginning its just amazing *big sigh*
<

A little bit of love and attention is all a child ever needs, when they are babies they love cuddling always make sure you take advantage because when they got older they don't like to do it as often ( I still cuddle upto my mum sometimes
<
but there waere years were I didn't but she still knew I loved her )
Kids may feel like hard work sometimes and everyone has their down days where you wish you didn't need to look after anybody
<
but as soon as the kids put a smile on your face you are glad they are there
<

I can't wait to see my kids grow up and to see what they become, but in the other hand I always want them to be little babies so I can always look after and protect them
<

<
<
<
<
<

whats everyone been upto then :umm: everyone enjoying school holidays :umm:
<

Ours are ok at minute, kids are not getting bored yet
<
got loads of dvd's took them to the library in town yesterday and they have got a first birthday party to go to today so they are dead happy
<

Werbung:
Yeah, there are people I know who say their kids are the most wonderful things that ever happened to them. My parents say it. So they can't be all bad eh? Heh.

*sigh* school has started up again after holidays. it's good to be back, erally, I missed seeing all my friends.

But gah I have french homework and it is slowly killing me *dies*. Ok, that's an exaggeration. I've got to write 200 words on the Ivory Coast in french. I've already written (and performed) a 2-3 minute speech on it but there are other things I want to include this time and it's SO hard saying "La parc National de Comoe is a large game park in which there aer over 60 species of game animals" when i don't know the word for game! I spent about 20minutes looking for french-englsih and english-french dictionaries on the net because I left my proper one at school :S. But that's ok. I'll get it done *deep breaths*
game is gabier btw
<
, heh. Which is different from the "fun" type game which is jeu

Good to hear that you're keeping them occupied. How long are the school holidays for them?

Back