• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hello

6 weeks
<
they broke up last friday so they have got just over 5 weeks left.
They are supposed to go back beginning of september but we are going away the saturday before they go back to school to Cornwall
<
can't wait the kids are really looking forward to it, plus they get to see their nana and grandad who live down there too, as long as they don't start being silly in the back of the car because its about 5 hours drive
<

i'm not driving though P{hil is I aint done my test yet
<

Good luck with your homework i was always rubbish at french lol only got D
<

Werbung:
We go away next wednesday, should be interesting with a 4 month old in Disneyland paris but the boys are soooo excited!!

Originally posted by fastchaz36@Jul 27 2005, 11:19 PM
6 weeks
<
they broke up last friday so they have got just over 5 weeks left.
They are supposed to go back beginning of september but we are going away the saturday before they go back to school to Cornwall
<
can't wait the kids are really looking forward to it, plus they get to see their nana and grandad who live down there too, as long as they don't start being silly in the back of the car because its about 5 hours drive
<

i'm not driving though P{hil is I aint done my test yet
<

Good luck with your homework i was always rubbish at french lol only got D
<
5 hours in the car! jeepers, I remmber going on trips when I was little. Mum would always stock the car with a damp flannel, lost of food, wee travelling games and books to keep us occupied. And the back of the car would be full because we (me, my older sister and my younger brother) each brought a pillow. And then there were the arguments over who got to sit in the front
<

And thanks. I spent so long on ithe french but finally got it finished. Thank goodness I could pretty much copy my POV from my speech that I did *phew*

Originally posted by nikki@Jul 29 2005, 04:31 PM
We go away next wednesday, should be interesting with a 4 month old in Disneyland paris but the boys are soooo excited!!

Make sure you take loads of pictures and post them wont you
<

and Potholer
They will proberbly sleep most of those 5 hours
<
if not as long ass i have my Pink cd's i'll survive
<

Werbung:
I hope our 3 sleep on wednesday, the 5 hour drive to Dover and then around 3 hours to Paris I think, nightmare!!

Back