• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hello, I'm New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myranda

This my first time signing up to a forum
<

My name is Myranda, I'm 24 from New Zealand. I'm currently a student studying towards a job in animal management.
It is nearly winter here and we have had some wicked frosts lately. I am soon to go outside and defrost my bunny!
<

I hope to make some friends on here, you all seem really nice
<

Werbung:
Heya Myranda :wave2:

Great to have you onboard.
<
to Girl Power Forum.

Yuk @ winter, so cold and *bleurgh* lol! Make yourself at home, if you need help with anything, just yell
<

Snowbaby
<

Hi Myranda, :wave2:

What sort of bunny do you have?

We're also almost into winter but it's been pretty warm over here for May.
<

My rabbit is three quarter lop. She's a lovely white with grey markings. Has a real attitude though......really cheeky
<

Bubbles...put the newbie down...thats better.
<
<

Welcome Myranda...have fun here...and I also had to keep defrosting my rabbit over our winter...good job we are in spring now and its warmed up here.

Hello Myranda, its great to have you on board!
Im not allowed to have a bunny, purely because we have a dog and she might get
<
by our dog (i didnt want to type it in case your bunny saw and got scared)
<

have fun here!
<

<
Jenna xxx

I wouldnt worry about that.. my rabbit used to chase cats and dogs.. was well funny
<

Originally posted by Bubbles@May 16 2005, 09:58 AM
I wouldnt worry about that.. my rabbit used to chase cats and dogs.. was well funny
<
I had a bunny throughout primary school.... he used to chase our collie dog around the garden
<

Originally posted by AliceCoopersGirl@May 16 2005, 11:18 AM
Cats don't come in the garden anymore...not since I got my rabbit...its great
<
My bunny Cleo is usually quite friendly with the neighbours cats, sometimes sitting next to each other soaking up some sun.
<
But if the cat steps over the line and Cleo feels threatened then watch out cat. Cleo will come charging and grunting really loud!
<
and that cat takes off without knowing what hit it
<

EDIT:
<
Don't let your bunny read this
<

One of my rabbits was killed by some cats
<
<
had to get rid before kids saw it. Some how got out of the hutch inside shed and into garden
<
other two died of old age
<

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back