• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

HAPPY BITHDAY POTHOLER

fastchaz36

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

<
Have a good one
<

<
<
<
<
<
<
<

<
Charlotte
<

Werbung:
Thanks Charlotte
<
. Yes, it's definately going to be a great one, seeing as I'm having a cocktail party and all
<
<
<

I'll have to tell you all how it goes hehe

Happy birthday
<

1 year less of being a teenager..
<
<
soon you'll have act all inteligent and stuff aswell *hugs*

<

Thanks everyone!
<

The cocktails went really well. My mum mixed all the drinks and she made them a little more mini so we could get through more. So, I managed to consume 1 brandy alexander, one harvey wallbanger, one madras, several mini shots of blueberry lacquer, a few mini shots of galiano, a few of rum and coke, a tall glass of shandy....And that's about it. It had me pleasantly drunk. Just enough for the warm fuzzy feeling and enough so that I remember everything. But not quite enough so that I could overlook what schmucks we are as drunks,
<

I can't quite believe I wasn't totally smashed after all that.... I'm very small with no fat on me so I have a low tolerance.

So, my first drunken experience didn't go too badly
<

Originally posted by Potholer@Mar 12 2005, 11:55 PM
So, my first drunken experience didn't go too badly
<
<
that's good. my first drunken experience ( i was 12) i walked into a door..... or was it a fridge? either way it was embarrassing. i had a bruise on my forehead, and everyone kept asking me how i got it.
<

Originally posted by fastchaz36@Mar 12 2005, 01:24 PM
<
Happy Birthday Potholder, hope it's a good one.
<

did you write the wrong name tia
<

Charlotte
<
Sorry Potholer, my spelling is all fixed now. :flower4u:

I was having a rotten day that day and wasn't thinking straight. :umm:

Apart from getting smashed, I hope you got lots of lovely things for your Birthday and had a great time.
<
<
<
<

Werbung:
Back