• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Grrrrrrrrrrr

thistle

Righty-ho....I aint had a good rant for aaaaaaaaaages and OMG am I gonna make up for it now :p

Sooooo, I was in charge at work today, it all started so well, I got there at 8.15am, disabled the alarm, sorted the tills out, checked for emails from head office and STILL had time for a coffee before I had to open shop.

Then......things started to go downhill ..... fast ....... REALLY fast

10am - Time to do a safe check, no probs I think "that'll only take 20 minutes" .........goes into safe......adds up all the money ..... "Hmmmmm it's @ £1000 short" :eek: UH-OHHHHHHHH *double checks*......STILL £1000 missing :unsure:. So I get one of the other women to double check for me....nopes the money aint there. Phone manager - we figure I screwed up on getting the tills ready (D'oh @ me) not to worry tho.... as long as the tills show up as having extra cash we're sorted :tu:

10.30am - Aaaaaargh I have to GIVE stuff away to customers because head office has decided to cancel some "buy one get one free" offers and didn't tell us ! :angry:

11am - Delivery man comes to back door...... I open it ...... I forgot to switch the alarm off * deafening shriek of burglar alarm rips through the shop :(

12pm - Lunchtime ! YAYYYYYYYY ..... oops spoke too soon I manage a WHOLE ten minutes before I get called back onto the shop floor ;)

1.30pm - Grrrrrrrrrr have to give away more stuff that apparently isn't on offer anymore :huh:

*thoughts of alcohol start creeping in round about now*

2pm - OMG !!!!!!! these bloody customers are REALLY REALLY getting on my nerves now ...... if anyone else pokes me in the ribs to get my attention I'll slap them, I WILL ! :ph43r:

2.15pm - Oh FFS ! the main till has broken *fixes it all by myself * YAY me !

2.45pm - Accounts dept phone....."Huh? what paperwork? where? delivery? eh?" :blink:

*thoughts of alcohol getting stronger*

3.30pm - Ahhhhhhhhh coffeeeeeeeeeeee *sits down and takes a mouthful*....RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING ! Grrrrrrr back on shop floor

4pm - Where's Gemma?????? Aaaaaaargh she hasn't showed up for work ! :angry:

5pm - first till counted.....YAY it's showing extra cash Woo Hoo !

5.30pm - YAYYYYY time to lock the door :tu:

5.40pm - YAY second till is also over......I've found my missing £1000 :woohoo:

5.45pm - I can't get out ! The stupid flippin alarm won't set because I tripped it earlier....*phones manager to ask how to re set it* :blush:

6pm - dammit ! alarm still won't set because I haven't locked the safe *runs back upstairs* :rolleyes:

6.05pm - FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM *runs home without looking back*

Werbung:
Awww T that sounds liek such a sucky day.

And, goodness gracious me, you (temporarily) quit smoking?? Haha, that's alrite because I temporarily stopped biting my nails. So, we're even :p

And, just to remind you that, in every horribly horrible bad thing, there are good things :), I'm going to pick all the good things outa your day :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I aint had a good rant for aaaaaaaaaages[/b]
Well, that's a good sign - you've had nothing to complain about so you're happy happy happy :D
I was in charge at work today, it all started so well,[/b]
STILL had time for a coffee before I had to open shop.[/b]
Mmmmmm coffee
have to GIVE stuff away to customers[/b]
Weeeee free stuff!
I manage a WHOLE ten minutes[/b]
Woah, ten minutes? That's heaps!.......
*fixes it all by myself * YAY me ![/b]
YAY you!! :tu:
YAY second till is also over......I've found my missing £1000 [/b]

See, there you go :D. Not to mentiont hat now it's the weekend!

Originally posted by Potholer@Oct 8 2004, 04:38 AM
See, there you go :D. Not to mentiont hat now it's the weekend!
LMAO potty......cept it's not quite the w'end yet........and I'm working anyway lol

but YAY you are so right.....my day wasn't that bad after all pmsl :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back