• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite Quality In Your Partner?

Snowbaby

For those of you unlucky enough to have a partner..... ..... what is your favourite quality in your partner?

For me it's the fact that hardly an hour goes by where I'm not told he loves me

Werbung:
The obvious admiration he holds for me, even though Im not sure why!
<

Originally posted by thistle@Aug 3 2005, 09:42 AM
The way he never leaves my side and insists on giving me slobbery kisses all day...oh wait.......dog's count right?

<
<
very good lol

I will have to get back to you on this one I can't think of the most favorite quality :umm: He's just so perfect
<

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm spose I should update my post in this thread lol.

ok here goes..

Hmmmmmmmm

*ponders*

I love.......

His cutey Dimples, which are under a beardy at present but nevertheless he has cutey dimples...he hates me telling people about his dimples but I think men with cutey dimples should be proud.

Also.......all the nice huggles I get (lots and lots) and the way he so obviously adores my puppy dog and Pooh-cat.........he'll deny this but I can tell by his dimples that he loves them both.

And...........he cooks LOADS, tis nice getting home from work to find dinner cooking

OOH OOOH OOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND.............he sat through ALL 6 hours (ish) of Pride and Prejudice with me and didn't complain once
<

He sooooooooooo special (did I mention his dimples?)

*runs*

<
And who is this guy, as he needs to be taught not to mess with my girl...
<

Ummm quality... She has the cutest smile ever. Every time I see it, no matter how Im feeling it just warms me up. She also giggles lots at my stupidity, which I find highly adorable.

He best inner most quality is that shes just... lovely...
<

I should also appreciate my partners ability to down a whole bottle of wine quite quickly by herself. This has many excellent after effects.
<

the way how even the most serious conversations will most likely end in you have smelly bottoms, bot bot, YOURinal, or how rude!

<

I seem to recall those dimples thisty :umm:
<

Best quality in my guy.... the fact I can pick up my empty mug, and say "Baby...." and it magically gets filled with tea?
<

Werbung:
I have been thinking, and think Ill change everything I said above.. as her best quality is her... butt....
<

STOP WITH THE DIMPLES!
<

Back