• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

fave sport to play/watch?

What's your fave sport to play/watch?

• Total voters

Snowbaby

What sport do u most like to watch and/or play?

<

Werbung:
Mine is American football, I was going to mark football but no way is it the same!!! Super bowl on tonight!!!! Dont you love the men with tight ends
<
!!!!! Sorry babe
<

Hockey and Lacross
<
I would have joined the school teams, but they wont let the girl check...sort of defeats the purpose of the sport
<

oh and soccer
<

This isn't a team sport, but I love watching athletics.
You wouldn't believe how technical each event can get.

other for me coz its soccer, basketball and tennis!
<
i hate watching sports! playing is so much more fun
<
<

I dont like watching sports that much except athletics

used to do it when i was younger discus, shot put and javelin and before you ask i wasn't fat like most women throwers lol i know you was thinking it
<

Also used to play footbal and did Karate 6 days a week

Only get to the gym now days my escape place from the kids
<

charlotte
<

*just saw this post and thought wow*
I dont play a sport as such, I dance though and I walk fromt eh bus stop, to the primary school (getting the wee ones) and walk home everyday
<

Favourite sport to watch is australian rules football...

Favourite to play just depends on how i feel, golf is usually a good bet :)

My favorite sports to watch are soccer and basketball. I'm not that good but I know a girl in the 8th grade that is a soccer star. She can easily beat both of her brothers at the same time in soccer and basketball. She can sometimes beat her brothers at soccer without them even scoring against her. Sure she is older, but not by that much. One of her brothers is in the 7th grade and I think the other one is in 5th or 4th. She is an example that girls can be good at sports too.

Werbung:
I am a big cricket fan and I will watch a test match for all 5 days. I am such a hardened fan of cricket and I will even bunk my college when my favourite team is playing . I love to play cricket and we used to play cricket in my college . My favourite sports to watch are many . first is cricket. But I also like f1 race and would love to watch it all day long. I watch almost many sports including basketball, football, hockey, motogp etc. But in all this games, my favourite is cricket.

Back