• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

fave sport to play/watch?

What's your fave sport to play/watch?

• Total voters
well I like to play and watch the tennis game. This is the my one of the favourite spots game even I am a tennis player. I regularly play this game in my home town gym. I really like this game. I have two silver medal.

Werbung:
Well, I don't play any sports. But my favorite sports to watch are gymnastics, figure skating, and baseball. What a weird combo, huh?

Nowadays, it's all about NASCAR for me. That's my favorite sport. For many years, though, it was baseball.

lol.. English football here too.. which is easy to watch as I am also English :)

all those hunks with no shirt on help as well :D

I really enjoy watching snooker, I like to play too but only for fun. I love watching show jumping and dressage.

For the items in the vote, i like playing badminton and baskletfall.
Besides, i also like jogging, doing hola loop, doing sit-ups and skipping ropes.
Sports can make us stronger.

I love to watch show jumping, I enjoy horses and I like show jumping but mostly just for fun.

I really love tennis, played it a lot as a child. Now I tend to watch Wimbeldon because I don't think I'm up for playing it any more.

I love to watch WWE Wrestling. It's on every Monday and Friday. But my boyfriend and I only watch it on Monday's. Yes I know.. It's fake. Lol. I been watching it since 05 I believe. My favorite wrestler then use to be The Rock. His real name is Dwayne Johson. He stars in a lot of movies as of now. But he plans on coming back to Wrestling next year. Which makes me happy!!!!!!!! Right now I think Wrestling is kind of boring. The storylines deal with a lot of drama..way more than before. Every week I swear the same people pretty much face each other. Lol. But there is nothing else on Monday's that catch my eye..So I must watch my Wrestling. :)

I also like Golf. Go Tiger Woods!

I like to watch rallying... it's SO much better than your sissy NASCAR. I hope to be a rally car driver some day. :cool:

Well, I so love watching the Formula 1 Grand Prix. You can't imagine how much excitement do I take from it! :)
I also adore rowing and baseball. I have taken part in many competitions of these two sports and I have love them <3

Werbung:
I don't like exerting energy on my workout lately, so I'll go for Golf. Haha! All I have to do is swing and hit that tiny golf ball. :D And I'm frustrated at this sport. Haha! I'm the worst at hitting small things, I can hit the ground best or miss the ball. :3 So, this is what I'm interested at for the meantime.

Back