• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

childhood heroes

thistle

Everyone has them, so who is it it that..you absolutely adored as a child and still do? And conversely who now just makes you want to turn the channel?

My first 2 heroes......Terry Nutkins and Johnny Morris.

Anyone else remember animal magic???? I never ever ever missed an episode of that show.

Werbung:
David Attenborough !!!!!! The man is a God ! a GOD I say. He can do no wrong and anyone who disagrees with me shall get a spanking
<

And...Even tho I used to sit glued to the telly watching "Jim'll Fix it" every week....this man now just makes me feel physically sick. I have no idea why but just seeing him on telly makes me want to vomit ......I give you Jimmy Saville
<

YEY Jim'll fix it!!!!!!!!!!!

i never missed sesame street and was late back to school after lunch everyday in primary school cos i was watching it
<

Most definately Shirley Temple. She was really cute then was really smart then got a really sweet job then was fired wrongly. The perfect, well, almost, life.
<

I've still got a Shirley Temple doll from when I was a kid.

I hold onto it hoping it may be worth something one day.
<

Sooty & Sweep!!!!!!
<
i love it!!!!!!!

And i always said i was the pink power ranger...
and if we ever played a game @ school, i wouldnt play unless i was the pink power ranger
<

Sooty and Sweep? They sound familiar and it's annoying me because I can't for the life of me place them!

Ernie from Sesame Street. I positively loved him. So much so that I named my favourite soft toy after him. Except, I didn't want to copy so I named him Arnie instead.
<

Potty deary, here is Sooty & Sweep, I've never seen it on over here in the land of Oz, but I watched it religiously as a little tike...
Here is Sooty:
sooty.jpg

Awwww he's soooo cute!
and here is Sweep:
sweep.jpg

awwwww!!!!
I tried finding a picture of Sooty's girlfriend, a black and white panda called Soo but i couldnt find it
<

<
there ya go!

Merci beacoup TJ
<
. They're so cute! Here's a Soo-puppet -
soo-puppet.jpg

Haha, according to my mum, I used to watch it when I was little, which will be why I only vaguely recall it...

Werbung:
Back