• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Celebrity Crush: Who do you want a piece of ;)

I have quite a few guys I really really like, but here are my top three:

1. Richard Hammond
hammondPA2212_228x327.jpg

2. Rob Swire
Music_4-1_jpg_214882t.jpg

3. Jim Carrey
jim-carrey-2-awi.jpg

:p

Werbung:
Seeing that several of you have posted piccies of your dream guys then I will do the same, you may drool over these two hunks if you must but please remember girls they're BOTH MINE!​

daniel-craig-workout.jpg
imgres.jpg

ooooooooh, I wanna post some more now!

jeremy_clarkson_top_gear.jpg

1277909935-17330x330.jpg

Jeremy and Jaaaames <3

Heehee, I'm so selfish, stealing all the TG boys

Gerard Butler is rather handsome, I must agree. I think Patrick Dempsey of Grey's Anatomy is also dreamy as he is steamy. He's getting older and older in this series, but still hot. What the heck!:rolleyes:

Al Pacino!!!!!!! Yes, I know he is old. Lol. But for some reason I loveeeeee older men. I love all his movies and I can watch them all day long. Just something about him..he's short and his gorgeous hair. :) I wonder if he is still alive? Lol. If I could marry him right now I WOULD! :p

Oh girls! I was so happy to see that a lot of you have posted pictures of your crush/es as well, I'm also thrilled that Edward Norton remains to be mine alone! (lol)

Seeing that several of you have posted piccies of your dream guys then I will do the same, you may drool over these two hunks if you must but please remember girls they're BOTH MINE!​

I'm not much into big muscles but the one in the photo on the bottom looks sort of cute.

And heehee, more cuties :D

richard_hammond1.jpg
largepromo.jpg
richard_hammond_road_crouch.jpg
tumblr_ln8172SWb21qh2mpqo1_400.gif
tumblr_lnhstnb8vd1qgzc20o1_400.gif

I freaking love this guy if you haven't noticed x3

Werbung:
Umm, James Franco <3 The ultimate.
and my favourite....Jenson Button (Yes, THE DRIVER!!!!) <3<3<3<3<3

Back