• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Celebrity Crush: Who do you want a piece of ;)

I don't recall ever having a crush on a celebrity or an actor. I am just not that interested, I don't watch films.

Werbung:
Ronaldo is way too girly for me, with his earrings and his pink flipflops... yuk...

Another thread has just reminded me that far too long ago to remember I used to think Trampas from The Virginian was wonderful - I was only about 5 at the time!

I always notice eyes, I agree Thierry Henry has nice eyes and a smile that lights up his whole face.

Taylor Lautner :)

:oops: Same Here. :oops: Gosh, his body is just perfect and he is a nice person too. I don't care what haters say about him, he is just gorgeous. A real masterpiece. I love his hair, eyes, body build, height... Just everything about the guy. ;)

I'm paying more attention to George Clooney these days as well... i never did take to him in his ER days... but now he is a little older he is growing on me...

It's Edward Norton for me! I so love that he can look crazy and extremely nice and gentle. His eyes are exceptionally amazing!
Sigh*** I love him!:rolleyes:

3240-edward_norton07.jpg

Johnny Depp for sure, but only if he dresses up as Jack Sparrow or the Mad Hatter, lol!
Robert Pattinson isn't a bad catch either.

Werbung:
For me it just has to be the gorgeous Jason Statham, or if I can't have him (sob, sob) then I will settle for Daniel Craig...Both of them have absolutely fabulous HOT BODIES......Swoon!

Back